1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Comments on Profile Post by Zebraiken

1. Void
    Void
    i'm gmt+8 atm, 13 hours ahead of you. we could prob do friday 10-11pm yours.
    Jul 4, 2017
  2. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    okay

i'm also not afraid to play in my early mornings if that's more convenient for you
    Jul 4, 2017
  3. Void
    Void
    thanks for the offer. the time i mentioned is perfectly comfortable for me though, so if it works for you as well there's no need for you to go out of your way to get this done.
    Jul 5, 2017
  4. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    found out yesterday that i'm going to be hosting a smash tournament on friday night; it's expected to start at about 8PM my time and i -believe- it should be over by 10:30PM, which means that it's likely going to be near the end of the timeframe you gave before i will be home. do you still want to play after that?

if not, i'm basically available anytime before 4pm my time saturday and all day sunday
    Jul 5, 2017
  5. Void
    Void
    that should still be fine, if anything comes up we can play your saturday morning instead.
    Jul 5, 2017
  6. Void
    Void
    well, if you want to play now lmk, otherwise i'll be on tonight mine / tmr morning yours.
    Jul 8, 2017
  7. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    i tried to get rozers to contact you about it like over an hour ago, but i was / still am at the tour still, went on for way longer than i thought

i'll probably get up in ~8h so i'm free to play anytime after that if that's OK
    Jul 8, 2017
  8. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    i'm up and at em, so msg me on discord or have rozes do it and ill be ready to play for the next couple hrs

if for any reason this time doesnt work out for you ill do my best to accommodate your schedule since its my fault we missed the first
    Jul 8, 2017
  9. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    i think it's like 1am for you rn so i don't think you'll hop on to play right now

let me know what other times work for you man, i'll be somewhere today from 4pm my time til probably 9pmish but entirely free outside of that
    Jul 8, 2017
  10. Zebraiken
    Zebraiken
    not to spam you with msgs lol but im going to bed soon, ill be available from 9am mine tomorrow to noon, and i can play around deadline time as well so we should be able to complete this one way or another
    Jul 8, 2017