GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love in The Dark Knight where the fake Batman is hanged and hits the Mayor's window. When Harvey Dent runs up to him. I realized when rewatching that while we know, HARVEY doesn't know that's not the real Batman. So his shock was not just the "omg it's a dead guy" that the audience feels but also the fact that he thinks his ally has been murdered.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I also really like the idea that Alfred had already fought his own Joker. It wasn't as personal for him, but it's cool that in this "THE JOKER IS THIS INSANE GUY WHO IS UNLIKE ANYONE ELSE THE CITY HAS EVER SEEN" Alfred already knew a guy like him. makes the themes more universal rather than specific
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    also whenever I watch it I personally subscribe to the theory that the Joker is an ex-soldier who was changed by his experiences. I think it really enhances the movie when you think of him learning that life is pretty pointless and there is no place to get attached to people when all his friends are getting blown away in a warzone. I really dislike this idea that "the less we know about a character, the better he is! more mysterious that way!"
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    i agree to all the above

also i really love alfred in these movies, it does such a good job of saying "i am ex-military stuff" like the comics have while still keeping bruce on a "leash". He just is sort of in the background and saddened that all this destruction happens.
    Ginger, this is Sarah. Pick up if you're there! I'm at this place on Pico Boulevard called Tech Noir!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    maybe

and no it's just a very common thing to say, i think there are a few articles saying that vulture represetnts the blue-collar worker (which he is) but that he is "probably the first marvel villain to vote for trump" which is like...so unrelated to anything
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    But it's Trump lol never pass up a shot at Trump
    brightobject
    brightobject
    hate that guys accent
    ─────▄████▀█▄
    ───▄█████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    ███████████████████▀▀

REPOST THIS TEN TIMES IF YOU ARE COOL/SMART
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ─────▄████▀█▄
    ───▄█████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    ███████████████████▀▀

om om om om om
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    why in the WORLD does everyone get so antsy about seeing Bruce's parents die again? "Come up with an original idea" like what? it's not as if this is an origin story for Bruce, it's literally part of the opening credits montage and it needs to be established what happened to Bruce in THIS new continuity. It's like an overture just there to set tone.

it's not like the movie took like an hour to go through character development we had already seen, like with the repeat Uncle Ben death in The Amazing Spider-Man.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    please fucking murder me i dont want to watch this
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the comments are the worst
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    why is dinosaur erotica so popular

"Feeling the Bern in My Butt" ahhaahah
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol I was gonna point that one out to you after you read them all. I didn't want you to miss it
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Butt Wars: Rogue Buns is good too, kinda

like Rogue Buns is good but Butt Wars is bad. But you need Butt Wars so people know what it is a parody of. Rogue Buns by itself isn't anything
    lol I went through this whole game not knowing launch jumps were a thing. not until I just played trainign mode for fun

you didn't need tehm at any point then??
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I had no idea about them, on Xen I just used normal jumps lol

also pulling boxes
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    oh i dont think i knew you could pull boxes either

that or I forgot it was possible
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    guess there was never a need since you can just push themfine
    The origin of ramen is unclear. Some sources say it is of Chinese origin.[7][8][9] Other sources say it was invented in Japan in the early 20th century.[10][11][12] The word ramen is a Japanese borrowing of the Chinese lamian (拉麵).[13]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Until the 1950s, ramen was called shina soba (支那そば, literally "Chinese soba") but today chūka soba (中華そば, also meaning "Chinese soba") or just Ramen (ラーメン) are more common, as the word "支那" (shina, meaning "China") has acquired a pejorative connotation.[4]
    GatoDelFuego
    Breen is such a good character. I love how he's the main antagonist yet he's not even a pawn. He's just a figurehead. He has no power at all yet he is the main villain. Like he's just a plain-old sellout. But I also like how the Combine were willing to work with him because they're so stretched thing with all the worlds they control that they have to establish these figureheads
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    nono, he is working with the race that enslaved the vortigaunts (nihilanth's race)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Then why did he want Gordon to kill him?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Uh maybe I have it wrong and nihilanth was enslaved by this random phantom third party.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_floor_is_lava

By using the Stefan–Boltzmann law and taking convection into account, University of Leicester scientists have calculated that a high stakes version of the game would not be playable with actual lava, as the air above the lava would have a temperature too high for humans to survive for more than a few seconds.[5]

I LOVE WIKIPEDIA
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    "Scientists"

Nah this was definitely 2 students in 5 minutes of free time
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    isn't that just common sense to anyone who took middle school science and learned about convection
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3tpiJLsQw

I like this video. I really like in movies where they do crosscutting to two events that are unrelated but have similar emotions. I think it's cool when you can get it to fit like that

this is kind of related though as they are both discovering the danger at the same time but still
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I love channels like this too. Unfortunately the more watered down and ADHD the channel is, the more popular.

But that's ok with me because it makes me feel better than everyone else
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That is also why I enjoy them heheh
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    *taps wineglass

*places glasses near mouth
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    we are too similar now dude. i think we shoul take a break
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    how'd you find this vid tho. did you just search it

only 1 comment (which was himself) and only like 135 views lol
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It's the second result for "prestige bullet catch"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnT5w_TH2Y

these gag vids are so dumb

especially the ending where they have to make sure it's a tie so it's non-partisan

it was ok when ERB did it with Lincoln but this is just bad
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh yeah that is a good point actually, that they don't normally have a winner anyway. IDK maybe they were just really politically conscious then lol. I also disliked that Lincoln basically gave the "objective criticism" of both candidates, ruining the subjectivity of them criticizing each other. But it was enough of a novelty that I didn't mind the first time.

When it happened in Clinton vs. Trump that was a little tedious
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Except for the fact that Lincoln says Romney is flip floppy and too rich and then says he likes obama but he's lazy or something.

Also the Lincoln battle is definitely in my disliked category of battles. Season 1 :/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I disliked the Lincoln one just because the opponent was Chuck Norris. It was so lazy, they just stole from chucknorrisfacts.com lol

Also yes it was subjective but put in an "objective" perspective
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…