pdt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how many dragons would a pink dragon tamer tamer if a pink dragon tamer could tame dragons?

he would tame as much dragons as a pink dragon tamer could if a pink dragon tamer could tame dragons
    pdt
    pdt
    i think if a pink dragon tamer tamed pink dragons the pink dragon tamer would be able to to tame so many pink dragons that the pink dragons tamed themselves
    if you want to beat pdt just use agility moltres lol

not like hes hard anyway but ye
    pdt is gay, he said so on discord

btw love that avi is that natsu from fairy tail
    pdt
    pdt
    u are not wrong
    Jade
    Jade
    see i am always right
    hi im pdt when i play uu i lose to stall bc i sacked my stallbreaker and i lose to physical hydreigon and specs metagross pogchamp
    Hey there,
    We are matched for PSPL. I'm gmt -4 and can play Saturday or Sunday in the evening, after 8pm or between 8-10am Let me know which you prefer, or some of your slots if neither work. Thanks dude
    pdt
    pdt
    lmao
    pdt
    pdt
    was at camp without internet don't know why i was put in the lineup
    pokemonisfun
    If you didn't know you were subbed out a while ago so no harm done. Would still like to play UU with you for fun whenever though lol~~
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos
    When do you want to fight for pspl? I'm est.
    pdt
    pdt
    I'm central and usually on from 4:30 - 11:30 my time, so sometime in the evening would be preferable. I also need a few days to prep so probably more like Thursday / Friday. That sound good?
    3.14dgeot-Mega
    yeah that works
    "Hi my name is PDT and im lame and only use skilless volt-turn hur dur" - PDT aka PinkDragonTamer aka PurpleDrankTaster
    pdt
    pdt
    yes you are correct
    *sips lean*
    *hits juul*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…