Posho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you wanna play for ru open? im gmt -7, lemme know what times work for you
    Posho
    Posho
    most likely, yes
    Ajna
    Ajna
    yo can we still get this done by deadline? i was on yday but didn't even remember to contact you lol
    Posho
    Posho
    take the win
    Hey we play for UU open! im GMT-3 and prefer weekends,
    When would you like to play? :]
    Posho
    Posho
    Yea I'd rather do today, since I'll be out tomorrow. I think its 3pm for you now, so I'll be on smogtours awaiting :D
    Posho
    Posho
    I was playing for another tourney while you pm'd me, thanks a lot for the kind words, we all get lucky at some point in this game and it's perfectly fine, nothing I should get mad over although as almost everyone, I dislike losing. Good luck in your run, you're a nice guy, I'm sure you'd make a name of yourself soon :)
    Bengsu
    Bengsu
    Thx, the kind words in return mean alot comming from such an established player, by far the nicest opponent ive had to play!
    Gl in your other tours, ill be rooting for you! :)
    your coming out post was quite moving, really appreciated it
    the last part was especially relatable for me as I went through something similar (people telling a guy at my school i had a massive crush on him even though it wasn't even true in my case lol) so yeah it somewhat feels good to know i'm not the only one who had to deal with that kind of stuff
    Posho
    Posho
    You really warm my heart man, really appreciate :)).
    These kind of stuff happen all the time, even with straight people, because some people just don't even care about that person's feelings and they just act without thinking about any future consequences. Right now I'm quite happy, ever since I decided to escape from my closet, I've finally found myself being what I truly feel I want to be, and so do I hope you do. If you want to keep on talking about this just reach me out on Discord, I'm always down to n.n.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    ye sure i'd be down for that as well :]
    Posho
    Posho
    Posho#9193 btw :x
    heyo we're gonna have to play for the smash.gg tour eventually. Gmt -5 Does weekend work for you?
    Posho
    Posho
    If you could today that'd be neat, otherwise weekend that is. I'm GMT +2 and usually avaliable during my nights
    Ubers Open GMT +1 I'm free most of the time expect tuesday when do you want to play?
    Posho
    Posho
    gmt +2 here, let's play on the weekend
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds good to me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…