Play on Birds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are paired in DOU Seasonal Round 3. I'm gmt-6 and i can play pretty much whenever so just let me know what time and day work for you and I will confirm.
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    you good with 5pm my time / 6pm your time or do you want it earlier/later?
    RazorLeafVGC
    RazorLeafVGC
    Hey, I got called for work outta town unexpectedly so I can't play for the next like 2 weeks. So take the series and good luck the rest of the way.
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    yo that's wack, hope your work goes well man.
    Hey, we're paired for DOU ssnl. I'm GMT+2 and can play during any afternoon or evening of mine. When would you like to play?
    Ark
    Ark
    Let's schedule for Saturday 2 pm your time if that's fine with you.
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    sounds good, see you then.
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    Alright, killing time in the main Showdown server DOU room, drop me a line when you're ready
    hi we play for duu tour. I'm edt (gmt -4) I can play from 10 am - 9 pm tuesday and wednesday. Not sure about weekend yet but it should be around 1 pm- 5 pm or something.
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    I'm PST, so 3 hours earlier than you. Can you play Tuesday around 6 pm? That'd be 3pm my time, so I could get it done before work at 5.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    that should work for me
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    alright, should be that time of the day. you around?
    i told memoric to fix landos spread like 20000 times but he wont!!!!!!!!!!!
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    i played my first 4 or 5 games without noticing, then i got really confused when i was doing 0 damage and found it out haha
    Hi ,Im your opponent for Smogon VGC Tour R2
    I'm GMT +8 , 12 hours ahead of NA , listed times are based on my time so just reduce by 12 hours ( e.g. 12pm Jan 18 for me is 12am Jan 18 for you ) I can play Fridays , Saturdays or Sundays any time of the day just tell beforehand, Mondays and Wednesdays 5pm to 3am my time and Tuesdays Thursdays 8pm to 1am , . Can play on cartridge or PS .
    Play on Birds
    Play on Birds
    Well that's odd, I'm not sure what happened there sorry. I'm available for the next few hours now.
    Mx0
    I'm up ! Mx0 (R2) on PS
    Mx0
    Can't seem to connect to smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…