Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
hey i'm gmt-4, I get home around 5 pm usually. Does sometime like thursday/friday at that time work for u?
silver97
silver97
Friday probably not, i'll let you know for thursday
silver97
silver97
probably won't be able to play tomorrow at that time but if you want i'm available today
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
today is impossible for me, i guess we should find some time this weekend to get it done. I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you.
silver97
silver97
i think i won't be available for the rest of the weekend (at least in hours reasonable for you to play), but i should be completely free at almost anytime on monday, tuesday and wednesday, so let me know if you can play on those days. i'll let you know if that changes, hoping it doesn't.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Sorry I saw this a few hours ago but wasn't able to respond then. I should have some free time my sunday morning if that works out for you - if not, i'll post to get an extension. 5 pm on weekdays for me although there's a good chance on tuesday/wed i'll have a much wider range of availability.
silver97
silver97
5 pm your time on weekdays is fine for me
silver97
silver97
are you sure we need an extension? isn't the deadline like on the 23rd?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
oh i don't remember exactly, I just assumed sunday deadline. i'll check rn.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
you are right, the deadline is indeed the 23rd. Tuesday is probably best for me.
silver97
silver97
yep that's good
silver97
silver97
So i'm arriving home in 1 hour and a half. Can you play at that time?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
uh sorry i'm getting home late today and I have to play wcop, we can do after that if ur on, or reschedule for thursday since i can't do wednesday.
silver97
silver97
Uhm i'll tell you later if i'm not too tired we can play
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok well it seemed that didn't work, and I had a class on thursday so we're either playing tmrow or weekend. I'd prefer to get this done tomorrow, sometime around 5:30 or 6 pm would work for me if its not too late for you.