Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup bro, paired for nu r3. Im gmt-4 but wicked busy these next couple weeks. Only available after 9pm my times every day but next tuesday when I'm available after 6pm my time. Sorry for shit availability, working 65 hours a week atm.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    that's almost impossible to accommodate to, since apart from today, i'm working all mornings and that 2am every time for me...
    YABO
    YABO
    can we play right now then?
    guess this is what i get for purposefully liking every nupl manager post but kiyos. nu open r2, edt, my weekday availability is real poor but lmk if you can't do weekends, have a couple hours to spare if need be
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    you okay to play now?
    col49
    col49
    actually, my drive's pretty awful rn, think it's best you take the win. gl w/ur run bud, hope you can dig yourself outta your funk
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Aww man that's pretty shit, i'm sorry your drives awful cause i feel the same, but thanks man, it's appreciated. I hope the same for you too
    welp I got paired with you for r1 nu open, timezone is est and im mostly free evenings, lmk when you want to collect your free win lol
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    sorry I got off late from work, if you come back on leave me a vm
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    sooo I guess we should try to schedule a time, I can play in like an hour if you can
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah sure, i'll play now
    Hey, we play for RU Open, I'm GMT+1 currently but I'll be going away soon on Thursday (GMT+5:30) When do you wanna get this done? I'm free tomorrow and Wednesday but I'll be able to play after Friday too
    Paired in rupl, when are you available? I'm - 4 and I'd prefer from Friday onwards as of now.
    hey do you feel like playing for rupl? dodmen's tryna call activity

if not it's alright i'll just sub someone in
    ciao teddeh ;3
    when do you wanna play for pspl? D: weekend should work for me as usual.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Ciao amber :)
    I'd really rather not play on the weekend as that's the busiest time for me, so any chance you can play during the week?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    u still on to play today? ill be on pu room for a few hours if you wanna hit me up.
    rupl when play gmt -5
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    i really don't feel like playing right now
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I can't play tomorrow evening due to work, can you play saturday my evening any time from 9:30pm gmt +1 onwards? if not how about my sunday morning?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I also can't play sunday evening due to work, so will you be around for the next hour as i'm willing to stay up? or will you be okay to fight saturday evening? ideally i wanna play this now since i wanna go out on my saturday nights
    do you wanna play rupl around 5pm gmt -3 tomorrow?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    so 9pm gmt+1?
    maybe, if i can make this time i will, if not i will be on slightly later, maybe 10pm. Is that okay?
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Yeah thats fine
    When u wanna wcop gmt -4 free after 5pm my time during the week and anytime on weekends
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I need to cancel tonight, something came up and i basically have to go out and see family, don't wanna explain it too much, but can we play this weekend?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    ok sunday at like 9am my time or so which should be 2pm ur time
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    perfect
    when wanna play for wcop?, i am avaiable the weekends, gmt-4
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi commenting now to see if you're alive to tell you i'll be online for the next half an hour to hour, if not we gotta play tomorrow :X
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    okay writing to confirm 10-11pm gmt +1, sunday 2nd. I can't do much later than this so this would be our last chance
    Znain
    Znain
    i am here at 5 and half exactly as we scheduled yesterday
    We are paired for wcop, I'm GMT -4. I'm available from Monday-Wednesday this week, Monday-Thursday next, and Monday-Wednesday the final week.
    GMT - 7 would you be cool with playing sunday? you can pick the time just lmk ur timezone again cuz I forgots
    hi back at it again for rby cup, gmt +2 available p much anytime from wednesday onwards, would rather avoid fri/sat evening when's good
    Hi, when do you want to play for roapl? My gmt is +2, i would like to play as fast as possible, but there's no problem if you want to play later
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah i agree, #nojohns, you free today before 5pm gmt +1?
    Heroic Troller
    Heroic Troller
    I have around 50 minutes only from now, i already pmed you on showdown, so if you are active i'm ready
    Hey we gotta play for RBY Cup. GMT+2 here, I will have time all day on Wednesday and most likely also on Thursday and Friday.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    wanna fight now?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well i assume that was a no, gmt +1, i have the day off weds so i can fight then, no problems
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Am on PS on my main. When do you have time today? I have some stuff to do but I'm flexible so name a time and I'll be on.
    When do we play roapl? I'm gmt+2
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    gmt +1, i'm pretty easy, if you want to play in the next few hours before i go out tonight?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yeah we can do that, I'm on main and smogtours as Beds
    when rby cup?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    gmt +1, idk tbh with you, i'm on nights all week, but i can play now if you're free?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…