Oibaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi im your new opponent for uu when fite gmt -5 prefer weekend if possible because i need to make / steal teams
    We're paired for the UU open. I'm GMT -5, and can play in the afternoon or evening my time for most of the week, though either today, tomorrow, or wednesday is probably most convenient.
    we have to play for the DPP tour on pkmn perfect, i'd like to get it done in the next few days if possible. let me know, gmt-4 and pretty active whenever
    when play bw blind gmt-7
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm gmt +2 so can you play at 11 pm of my time today?
    dom
    i'll see if i can make it then, not sure
    Hi, when can you play for the rigged tour r2? I'm gmt+2 and prefer to play in the evenings my time or in the weekend.
    when ou circuit? im gmt+1 and would like to play early, how does some time tomorrow, as in tuesday, sound?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    hey, can you play this morning? I'm on smogtours
    p2
    sry i wasn't around that early, what other times can you play? ill be leaving for a couple of hours in an hour so i can play then, alternatively just give me a time and ill try make it
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    mmh I'm free on morning and on evening, so we can play at about 12 or 20 pm. Just choose when
    hey we're supposed to play for summer seasonal lc . i'm gmt -4. when u tryna play
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm gmt+2 and I can play on evening at 9/10 pm of my time
    blind bw, gmt +2 when
    i cant do tomorrow because tomorrow is my birthday
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    what's your nickname on showdown?
    Drud
    I prefer monday/thursday. How about Monday 9pm?
    my name on showdown is wild drud, btw
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    ok, it could works
    Oras throwback, hows abouts Sunday, 10-11 pm ur time?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    The online way to play is at 10-11 pm on Sunday because I cannot play at 12 pm cause school
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    Are you still on rn? I can play if you can
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I'm (and was) not on pc, the safest way to play is on Sunday.
    You will know if I can play on weekdays
    hi when do you want to play for ru tour? im gmt+1 and free most of the week outside of thursday and saturday and possibly sunday
    p2
    yea
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    oh I forgot my commitments for tomorrow. Can you play today friday or weekend? If these days don't work, I can play today (always same time)
    p2
    friday works
    When do u want to play for the oras throwback? Im gmt+2
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    ok, when? I can play about 4/5 pm
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    oh I forgot my commitments for tomorrow. Can you play today friday or weekend same time? If these days don't work, I can play today at 8/9 pm
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    z_z i can play satuday
    oras throwback tour, when can you play?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Nah that's midnight for me, are you able to play before school?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    no because I travel with train that is distant about 15 minutes to my home. The train leave at 7:30 am. I don't want to wake up at 5 am just because you missed scheduling time and you don't want to play at midnight
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Yeah, that's my bad. I won't be able to play much this week anyway, so you can take the win if you want
    gsc cup gmt -4 when
    available after 3 on weekdays and throughout weekend
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    saturday/sunday during or after smogon tour
    Yo, when do u wanna play for bw ru cup? I'm GMT +2 and I can play everyday at nights
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I go off cause you wasn't active for 20 minutes and I'd to go to school
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I told u I was looking for a team, only 5 (not 20) minutes after u weren't on, and didn't tell me anything. U could've said that u were going to school and u were in a hurry instead of saying "np" when I told u I was gonna look for a team. W/e, can u play today?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm online now until 4:30 pm
    are you online? let's play now...im on stours for the next 30 - 45 min
    Hey, paired for bw cup r2. I'm gmt - 7 and I can play this Sat
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    yes, today at 9:30 pm of my time could works
    Bax
    Bax
    Alright, see you in about two hours
    Bax
    Bax
    Just letting you know that I'm on stours rn
    We're paired for Neon Colosseum, when you you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and should usually be able to play around 7pm my time.
    yo we play for sm uu colosseum r2, im gmt +8. lmk your availability and we'll schedule a timing.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    i'm gmt +1, when do you want to play? I'm free now. (Oibaf on ps)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…