Chill Shadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you play tomorrow or thursday for rupl, cant do weekend bc extremely busy this weekend
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Im not sure 100% which but I can definitely play one of those 2 days
    Hey fren, we got matched for ou circuit r4, when can ya play
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im online rn if u can play within the next couple of hours, otherwise my night ur afternoon
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    yeah that was almost 2:30 am lol, wasn't awake. I'll find you later today
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    sorry man i fucked up and fsr thought i was 7 hours behind not ahead
    Nu open gmt -6 I'm free most of the time just let me know when and we can work something out
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Hey corb, recognize me? Anw im gmt+3 so what days are u available at noon or afternoon?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    u alive?
    hi we play for tdkd ru edition. i'm gmt+2, wanna play today? alternatively, i'm available after 6pm most of the days during the week.
    esche
    esche
    yeah sure just lemme which day and time works best for you
    esche
    esche
    hey so do you have any intentions to play this? i asked for a time that works for you but maybe i should've just proposed a time myself instead. anyway, i will be available after 6pm my time today if you want to get this done.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    alright ill try to make it today
    When Would You Like To Play For Are You Pee El? I Am Gee Em Tee Minus Four! Good Luck!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea, i've been on today because i'm free anyway, but tomorrow should def work. lmk what times work whenever you see this, but i am pretty free, so it should not be much of an issue :]
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    sorry i didnt say what times work, i was on a trip the whole day and i didnt know when i'd be back until well after i ran out of battery, ill be available to play within the next hour
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea np
    Hey man, we are paired to play r3 of OU Circuit, I'm GMT+6 and free most nights.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im gmt +3, id rather play sunday my night
    ckw
    ckw
    Yeah i can make that, though i cant wait any longer than 9pm gmt+3. So hmu at anytime before that (8-9 works best)
    ckw
    ckw
    I am online on the alt: CaptKnightwalker on both servers lgi
    hi when do you want to play for penthalon? im gmt +2, free most days after 5 pm
    Hey we are paired for rigged. if you wanna pick a time I'll go by your schedule. Anything besides this Saturday preferred. I won't be a jack ass this time
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Sunday night gmt+3 should work as long as it's not past midnight, any hour
    King
    King
    Are you online rn
    hey, we gotta play our wcop r1 match. I would like to play the weekend of the 24th-25th if that works for you ( gmt+2 btw )
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    some guests decided they will come close to our scheduled time, so im gonna be late, maximum 11 pm spain time, is it fine?
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    no, in fact I was about to tell you that I gotta play earlier cuz I'm not gonna be at home by 9pm ( my time ) :/ ... I'm gonna be at home for the next 2 hours more or less, if you can play during this period perfect, if not we can reschedule for another day ( I can play tomorrow same time )
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    tmrw same time then should work (also more or less in case something comes up for either) i can 100% play at some point during the night, but it's a holiday here so family might visit
    Hey, we're paired for the LC Summer Seasonal ! I'm GMT +2 and I can play at evening on week but I prefer to play this week-end if possible. When can you play ?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    This weekend during our night sometimes, im gmt+3
    Iron Pyrite
    Iron Pyrite
    I'll be on the lc room tonight, I'll certainly be ready around 10pm my time
    Hi we're to play for the ADV PU tournament. Which day works best for you? I'm a bit busy this coming Friday and Saturday (like won't be online busy), but other than that I should be mostly fine. Also I'm GMT -4.
    We play for that F. Z-moves BO3 tournament round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to get this done?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Heads up that i might be up to 1 hour late, but i should make the original time unless something comes up, ill keep u updated through vm using my phone for sure
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Do not stress anout being late by an hour, I will be waiting for you 5pm our time.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Ill be there at 4
    Hey, we in for oras cup! EDT, and pretty much every day from Tuesday onwards works this week, so up to you and we'll work it out.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Anyway I can be there tomorrow at like 11AM my time, if you're not available today anymore
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    That should work, i should be online from that time until 1 hour ago tomorrow (23 hrs from ur last post), can 23 hrs from now be the go to time if 11 am ur time doesnt work?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah sure, no problem.
    hey when do you want to play bw pu, gmt-7 weekends are best
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    weekend will work perfectly, im gmt +3, what times are u usually available?
    dom
    does saturday 8pm work?
    dom
    your 8pm, sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…