Avaricity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• monotype ubers gmt +1 when
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    You can take the win, I started a new job and don't really have time anymore. Sorry.
    hi dpp nu cup im est play when?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Sure. I'm busy throughout, but after 5pm my nights on weekdays I'm fine. And all weekends I'm good as well.
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    alright we'll make it work. where do you chillout on PS under what name?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    I'm usually on smogtours or in the uu/ou/tournaments rooms on ps. My name is just the same as on here, or I'm on "vulpix for ubers".
    Hey i am Coolsaksham your opp for ag fall seasonal when for battle my ps name is kahunakiawe and i am gmt +5:30 pm tell me your timezone and fix a date.
    lc ssnl when?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    I'm free all week, GMT +10. What time would work best for you?
    Akashi
    Akashi
    how about today? or tomorrow? evening?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Hey man, the next round has started and I don't think I'll find a time, you can take the win.
    We play for Sweet 16 best of one OU tournament. My timezone is GMT+3 so the difference is seven hours. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    welp
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Hey I'm really sorry man, yesterday got really messed up for me. You can take the win I'm really sorry.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ah, alright. hopefully everything is good in real life. thats what all matters in the end.
    dp ubers, when? i can do (late(ish)) evenings gmt +2 sun-weds and mornings monday
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Hey. Gmt +10 what times could you do Monday morning, bc that would probably work best.
    BKC
    BKC
    I can play for the next 2 hours
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    I'll hop on smogtours now
    when ag open, -7
    MZ
    MZ
    id rather put it off until friday to build some stuff, is around this time good?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Yeah sure, that's all good with me. Around this time would work fine. I'll be on from like 2pm my time.
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Are you good to play now?
    NU Open. I'm GMT+2. When are you available?
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Hmm. I don't really mind. Lets just aim for Friday if that is fine with you.
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Friday sounds good, I'll be online then.
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Hey, this week was a lot more busy than I had anticipated and I didn't have time to prep or practice the way that I had planned to. So, because of this I forfeit and you can have the win for this round. Good luck in the rest of the tour
    Hi there! we're playing for RU Open, when would you like to play? I'm GMT -6, morning or evenings probably work the best for me.
    TSR
    TSR
    the deadline is 6 days from now, you sure you won't have any time to play at all in that timespan?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Not really, I work full-time, and study full-time which began last week. I don't really have any time in between.
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright then sorry to hear that, gl with all of your school and work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…