Caledrith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I saw you logged in what’s up dude
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Just living life, occasionally checking on the forum, reading firebot posts and stuff. What's good with you?
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    not much, been playing a lot of BW since march but just chilling. applying for a lot of internships
    Hi, we play NU Open, are you available at 13:00 (GMT+8) on Thursday or Friday?
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    GMT -7. Can I get back to you in a day or two? I don't know what sort of internet I'm going to have the rest of the week. Thursday/friday probably won't work.
    Lucariobai
    Lucariobai
    Sure.
    Hi, we play LC Open, I'm US Central (GMT -5), when can you play?
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    GMT -7. Can I get back to you in a day or two? I don't know what sort of internet I'm going to have the rest of the week.
    Doctor_DraX
    Hey man are you alive again I just logged on yesterday for the first time in weeks
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'm semi alive on smogon but super alive on discord. I hang around the LC discord mainly. How's life been for you?
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Nothing too wild or crazy but I’m a bit more than a month away from being done with my first year of college. I’ve been thinking about getting back into LC
    LC ssnl gmt-8. I would prefer to get it done before the weekend. Im free all day tomorrow or Wednesday or Im free after 4:30pm my time any other day
    OST r1, when do you want to play. I'm UTC-9
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    Hello? It is 3:12 my time where are you
    Zarakro
    Zarakro
    Dude it is 5:23 my time. You are sooo late lol. Where are you, if you don't respond I will have to call activity
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Yeah you get the win on this one. I totally forgot about this. My bad
    Hey we're paired for Ubers open R1. I'm GMT-4 and can do pretty much any day after 5pm
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'm GMT -6. Lets do Wednesday around 8 pm your time?
    DreamScream
    DreamScream
    Yeah works for me
    DreamScream
    DreamScream
    Hey I'm online same name, either stours or main server work
    when lc adv tour ? gmt+1 around 8pm is the best
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'm totally a loser and didn't remember I had entered until now. I'm GMT -7, and I'll be available my time from 2-6pm 8:30pm-12am tomorrow, and more days the week after. Does any time tomorrow work for you?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    I got a new pairing with Fiend :/
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Sall good fam. Do gud.
    Hey lc open when? I'm east coast us, can maybe do Wednesday or Friday night or on the weekend
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I should be able to play on monday night of next week if that's within the deadline
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    6pm my time works great bar unforseen events! See you then?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yeah should be good, thanks
    Hey we're opponents for the RU Open, US central (GMT-5), I'm free after 5 PM Thursday thru Saturday and after 12 PM on Sunday all my time. Lemme know what works for you and we can adjust if needed.
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I apologize. I got caught up with some life events. if you have time tomorrow to play between 9am-12 pm or 4-11pm MST I'd appreciate it!
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Just wanted to let you know im not going to be available till 6ish your time. Something came up. Hope thats ok still.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Yeah it should be. If I'm not immediately online at that time I'm probably finishing up some outside work and should be on around 6:30-ish or so.
    Hey we play for NU Open, I am gmt -6 when do you want to play.
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Gonna go ahead and head to sleep. Lemme know when you want to play.
    Scotti
    Scotti
    Aye I will be on from now until around 12pm. Just hit me up if you find a chance to play.
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'm on. I'll be in the LC room and NU room as Caledrith.
    we must fight for seasonal, I'm not 100% sure when I'll be free but most evenings later in the week should be good and Sunday evenings are always my best option. I'm GMT-6 ofc
    Berks
    Berks
    Perfect! Just making sure cause I know we try not to do stuff like that on Sundays but sometimes stuff comes up y'know
    Berks
    Berks
    You here my man??
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Sorry, I was late at my grandmothers and didn't have internet access...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…