Smogon Forums

lighthouses
lighthouses
Are you able to play in the next hour?
NeverUsedTier
hahaa no, what is your schedule for the weekend?
lighthouses
lighthouses
tell me when you want to play so i can adjust, and check smogon a little more often
NeverUsedTier
okay well as I said I have a weird schedule because I work the night shift. We can play this morning at 10am your time if you are up. I work Saturday night 7pm-7am so if you are up late we can play during that time. If none of those times work pick anytime Sunday and let me know.
lighthouses
lighthouses
im here now can you play its 10:45 my time
lighthouses
lighthouses
sunday should be fine the entire day so long as its not too late since im up early, id say up to around 10pm my time
NeverUsedTier
either early in the morning, 8am-10am my time, or later in the day when I wake up. most of the times I will not be on right when you post on here lol. I thought I knew our timezones but it says that is 9:45am when you said it was 10:45am for you meaning we are closer in times possibly. let me know what time u wanna do
lighthouses
lighthouses
can you play at my nights today? like 7,8 or 9 pm my time
lighthouses
lighthouses
im online on smogtours.psim.us as lighthouses
NeverUsedTier
im on that server as 'Hax ruins pokemon' just chat me once youre ready.
lighthouses
lighthouses
i had to leave dude, i could have waited a bit more if i knew you were coming but i didnt because dont respond x_x
lighthouses
lighthouses
anyways im free next sunday as well, if we play during the week it has to be at around 1pm my time as my schedule is really tight
NeverUsedTier
haha I had to leave too. as I said I work the night shift so I was sleeping all day which is why I don't respond during the day normally. dang our schedules are really backwards and my schedule is really tight as well.
lets play on Saturday or Sunday at 8am or 8pm my time which is I think 9 or 10 for you. Does this work? if not pick a time on one of those days lol
lighthouses
lighthouses
that does work yes
NeverUsedTier
Okay which day at which time?
lighthouses
lighthouses
9 or 10 my time
NeverUsedTier
bro what day and time lol. am/pm & sat/sun??
lighthouses
lighthouses
Pm, today, thought it was obvious .-.
NeverUsedTier
bro I am too busy to assume things. Lets battle tonight or tomorrow morning! pls don't respond with an indirect message, tell me exactly when you want to battle.