jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for RU Open. I'm GMT+2 and free most days. When would you like to play?
    jake
    jake
    i'm gmt -5. would you be interested in playing this weekend? i can make just bout any time during the wknd but will have to flex to make weekdays so i'd prefer wknd

maybe my early afternoon / your late evening?
    Ark
    Ark
    Sounds good to me. How about Saturday midnight my time / 5 pm your time? If you'd prefer to play earlier, that's also possible.
    jake
    jake
    i absolutely thought i responded to this but that works fine! see you then!
    i just looked at ur shit from MJs post and im -4, does friday 4pm ur time work?
    jake
    jake
    sure
    Dak Prescott
    Dak Prescott
    do you still want to play for shits and giggles
    jake
    jake
    honestly i don't really care so probably not
    Paired for LC open, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt +2
    mj
    mj
    How about today 4, 5 or 6 pm your time?
    jake
    jake
    i'm playing ru open today but i can play for lc right after, sure
    mj
    mj
    Im online for an hour or so under the alt kulen, if not we can do it on wednesday
    i'm available pretty much whenever on fri/sat/sun for nupl, lemme know what works best for you. i'm gmt+2
    jake
    jake
    i can play about 45 minutes earlier if you're interested? so like 40min from now
    Dangerous
    Dangerous
    yeah man i'm around, appreciate it
    Dangerous
    Dangerous
    i'm on smogtours under "rrriiiiikkkkk" whenever you're ready
    hey i asked for extension in UU open like you wanted
    when would you want to get it done next week ? im gmt+2
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    Tuesday seems cool to me, could you do midnight my time ? Just in case i go out with my friends or something im sure ill be home at this time at least
    jake
    jake
    yea sounds good man. the latest i can wait to start is like 1am your time on tuesday so please let me know if you can't make it
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    ill let you know ye but should be free anyway
    yo, paired for R3 RU open, GMT -7 when r u available
    jake
    jake
    just got home but i'm eating, can play right after
    RKD
    RKD
    Kk when ready, smogtours or main
    jake
    jake
    i'm on main, just checking to make sure my teams are legal but then im good to go
    hey when can you play for nupl? i'm gmt+1, available whenever i'm not asleep

can i be on your snake team if i win :}
    termi
    termi
    i'll see if wednesday works, otherwise friday should be fine either way so no problem
    jake
    jake
    did you want to play today still or is friday better?
    termi
    termi
    hey zeb im on ps if u wanna play rn
    do you have a discord server where i can tryout for ur snake team yet? :oo
    Raseri
    Raseri
    oo once i am allowed in send me an invite

im the best RUer alive
    Raseri
    Raseri
    NU and Ubers too
    Jabby
    Jabby
    You've never been more false, Raseri, for I am the RU lord that has never lost
    hey, we need to fight for the lc teamtour, i'm gmt+2, ready when you are
    jake
    jake
    would you be OK with playing sunday sometime? i'm available most of the weekend

gmt -5 so probably in your evening sometime and my early afternoon
    RedEmption
    RedEmption
    well i'm free, maybe tomorrow if you're not
    I think it's time to schedule for rcop.
    I'd rather play between 5pm and 8pm (gmt+2) on sunday if it's possible. Otherwise 5pm to 7pm (gmt+2) saturday is fine too.
    Not much availlabilities for this week-end tho. Hope something work.
    jake
    jake
    honest i don't super duper care about this tournament but i'll do my best to make the sunday time work, the saturday one probalby won't
    Finchinator
    Diegolh
    Diegolh
    Ok catch me on smogtours or RoA room tomorrow then.
    bzzt slam host how are you?
    jake
    jake
    good my friend
    Raseri
    Raseri
    :> we havent talked much lately and i just want to see how youre doing
    the legend .. we have to play for nupl im est and free saturday ive got a crazy schedule so id like to know when you'd like to play so i can fit something in
    rob.
    rob.
    Yo I'm sorry got called into work I can still play in 45 if u want and tomorrow
    rob.
    rob.
    Morning
    jake
    jake
    im having internet troubles rn fsr so tmrw morning pref
    rby when? next week onwards, or today if you can. am gmt+2 and not playing after my 11pm today
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Going offline in a few minutes. Not claiming activity yet but since I have 2 exams on Friday and one on Monday, not sure if I can free up more time this week.
    jake
    jake
    was i an hour off? ?_? this is the time i said i would arrive
    jake
    jake
    yea according to all of my resources i am on the time i said i could be, i wasn't off

ill be online in a minute
    Hey we play for LC Seasonal but the thing is I'm getting brain surgery tomorrow so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be up to playing again, I'll let you know later in the week (think Wednesday or Thursday at the latest to hear more) but for now that's kinda where I'm stuck :/
    Berks
    Berks
    I'll shoot for noon and let you know if something comes up! See you then!
    jake
    jake
    hey man i've been on for a little while but i'm gonna be afk for some time now

just let me know here or tag me on discord when you're ready to play and i'll get back to you as soon as i can
    Berks
    Berks
    ah shit I totally forgot but I'll jump on now! Sorry bout this D:
    When do you want to play for lc seasonals, Im gmt +5:30 and I can play anytime from 9am to 11pm my time on anyday
    freezai
    freezai
    yea tommorow works, what time do you have in mind
    jake
    jake
    turns out i'm working tomorrow during the day, so that wont work. if you're willing to get up early, i can start playing as late as 11pm my time which is like 9:30 am yours. would you be willing to do that on thurs or smth? if not i can still do morning on sat or sun, or evening on any wkend day
    freezai
    freezai
    yea 11pm your time on thursday works
    hey when do you wanna play for lc ssnl? i'm gmt -4, online most days. what times work for you?
    jake
    jake
    hey man, i'm free most days also but i'd prefer weekend, preferably friday or sunday. if we need to play earlier, maybe wednesday sometime?

i'm us central time so idt we'll have too much trouble scheduling
    infamy
    infamy
    weekend works for me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…