Aberforth
Aberforth
What timezone is UTC in GMT?
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
Oh sorry. They're the exact same thing
Aberforth
Aberforth
OK then, uh wednesday works decently for me actually. I'm GMT +10, so that's my Thursday. Would the evening wednesday work for you? As in, about 10pm?
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
Yes, 10pm my time would be great. I'll be in the SmogTours lobby then.
Aberforth
Aberforth
I'm on smogtours.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
So I'm free tomorrow, but I'm not opposed to battling at a time that sits in the middle of the night for me. Basically, I need to battle by Friday night my time. So anytime before then and we can mold around your schedule.
Aberforth
Aberforth
Appointment finished, you still here? If not, can we go in about 26 hours? Aka 2 hours later than now, but tomorrow.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
That should work. So to clarify, what time will it be on your end?
Aberforth
Aberforth
uh 4:30pm. I dont feasibly get home before about 4.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
Alright, that'll work for me. I'll see you then.
Aberforth
Aberforth
I'm on stours
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
just got on
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
hope there wasn't a miscommunication. I went off of our -15 difference and got online for 2am my time
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
Just realized I counted backwards off of 5pm your time; not 4:30. That's my fault and I do apologize. If you're still available, I'd like to get this done now. If you're unavailable though, scheduling we'll be tricky since I'm moving back to college this weekend.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
Alright, I put together some specific times that work for me, but not sure for you. First one is Sun at 9-9:30pm your time, which would be Sat 6-6:30pm my time. The second one is Mon at 2-3pm your time, which would be Sun 11pm-12am my time. These are the time frames in which I hope can work. The first option is dependent on my car trip earlier in the day having no issues. Please let me know if these times work and/or let me know how we can make this battle happen before deadline. Sorry again for the earlier miscommunication.
Aberforth
Aberforth
That sunday one should work.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
The 9-9:30, right? Sounds good. Like I said, that time is dependent on no car issues happening on my end, so I'll try to do my best to keep in touch.
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
So just incase, are you free anytime today in the afternoon your time?
WPBeartic
WPBeartic
I'm on smogtours whenever you're ready.