Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for LC open?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yo, i'm gmt+1, i should be avaiable on the weekend. pick a time and lets see how it rolls
    Peef Rimgar
    im pretty much available any day after 9pm edt, wanna try for saturday?
    Peef Rimgar
    guess not eh, just drop a day and I'll let you know when im around
    hey we play for ru im GMT -5. looks like weekend will probably work best because of the time zone difference. when are you available?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i'll be avaiable after 8 pm my time on the weekend. depending on irl goes, i can also play during my morning/afternoon, in any case i won't be avaiable between 3 and 8pm gmt+1. pick a time that suits you the most and let's see how it rolls
    Cicada
    Cicada
    also if you have discord, you can add canichedog44#7691. it should be easier to get in touch there than via the forum
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    ok sounds good. ill add on discord
    when do you wanna play for the LC Open? I'm available at GMT-3 afternoons/evenings except for tomorrow's eve and Sunday
    HELLO WE MUST FIGHT RARELYUSED WHEN DO YOU WANNA FIGHT IM GMT+2

also id prefer you find me on discord and PM me, im online a lot in the Doubles, Smogon, Smogon Tours and b101 rooms as Chris
    Cicada
    Cicada
    HELLO I'M GMT+2 TOO

add canichedog44#7691 on discord, it'll be easier to talk since idk what my avaiabilities will be on the next weeks
    hey when would you like to play for rby cup? Im gmt-7 and can play tomorrow from 10am-3pm / 9pm-1am as well as anytime on sunday. I can make saturday work, but would prefer not to as it's already a long day
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    We have until Wednesday, I can do tomorrow night after 7:30pm-11pm or Wednesday 3pm-10pm
    Cicada
    Cicada
    uh if its in gmt-7, i cant play at those times since i'll be working :x the only time i can play would be on wednesday 3-4 pm, which would be ~midnight in my timezone
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    What happened with this battle?
    when do you want to play for bw cup? im gmt-8
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I'd rather play on weekends since im busy with work on week days, gmt+1 here
    undisputed
    undisputed
    ok so how about we talk on smogtours around tour time on sat/sun?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sure
    Circuit, around stour for sat or sun work?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sorry i just saw your vm, i wasnt avaiable during the weekend hue, when do you want to play this week? gmt+1 here
    Hey, we paired for OU circuit tour. I'm Gmt -5 and usually avalable between 6-10 pm my time. Let me know when u can play.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Hey, id rather play on weekends since im working on the other days, gmt+1 here
    Yo, SPL when wanna play? weekend works for me
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Mh after thinking about it, id rather fix a first schedule on saturday insteadjust in case something happens like in week 2 when my laptop broke the day of the game xd is it good for you
    Lycans
    Lycans
    hmm It's ok but can you tell me the exact time? In your time I mean
    Cicada
    Cicada
    12pm still works
    Hey, we're playing in the vgc tournament. I sent you a pm, but I don't think you saw that. I'm available today, tomorrow and potentially this weekend. I'm in the PST timezone.
    Shinobi
    Shinobi
    Hey bud. I have to go. I can't wait much longer now. I don't know if I can play tonight either. I can't play tomorrow and sunday either. I might Monday.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Sorry i completly forgot about that, got my hands full with spl stuff so yea, take the win
    Shinobi
    Shinobi
    Alright thx bud
    we're playing this week of spl. im gmt+0 what works best for you?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    duh, i had plans for tonight so i wont be able to play today :x i can play at 11pm-ish tomorrow if thats what you meant
    p2
    yea, hopefully work wont last too long tomorrow night
    p2
    i finished early i can play anytime from now
    Hi, we're paired for the VGC 17 tournament. I'm GMT (UK) time and can play all week, when is good for you? :)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Oops sorry, i got up late and forgot to answer you, is tomorrow good for you?
    Benster
    Benster
    Yeah it is, 3pm GMT a good slot or some other time?
    Benster
    Benster
    For the rest of the week I'm gonna be available:

Tuesday 12pm-9pm GMT
    Thursday 12pm-7pm GMT
    Friday 12pm-7pm GMT

Hopefully we can work something out :)
    hi, we're paired for the build a team tour, i'm gmt+1 and i can play pretty much anytime this week, lmk when you're available to play
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    yo man i tried to contact u on smogtours both yesterday and the day before but u were afk, could you give me a time so we can get this done
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yea sorry about that, how about tomorrow during the evening?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    tomorrow evening is fine, see you then
    Yugioh Arc V is one of the few blessings in my anime life thank you for showing me the light
    Cicada
    Cicada
    haha you're welcome n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…