Confide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for all gen? wanna meet up today around 4pm gmt-7 on discord? let me know
    Confide
    Confide
    today works, but can u push it back an hour or so?
    undisputed
    undisputed
    sure, send me a message when you're on! ill probably be online or near my computer for the rest of the day
    Hey dude, we're paired for Ubers open. I will be on vacation and completely MIA from Aug 10th - 14th. Since this round was posted pretty late, I don't think it's going to be possible for us to play before Monday. Let's aim to play on the 15th / 16th, since that would work best. My timezone is GMT +4 during those days.
    Confide
    Confide
    i told you something came up,
    Confide
    Confide
    its not fair how u get the win after being able to not play the initial week
    Confide
    Confide
    while i couldnt play that 1 time because an irl emergency came up lol
    When play for Ubers seasonal? I am CDT in the US and should be available any day but Monday all day unless something comes up
    Confide
    Confide
    Can u play tuesday morning?
    Huston
    Huston
    I'm available late tonight but not tomorrow morning as I apparently have somewhere to be :/
    we're paired for the indigo plateau, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm not gonna be available at all saturday, can you play now?
    Confide
    Confide
    fuk i fell asleep, ill be available sunday morning, if you cant catch me on then we'll play monday
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    We'll have to play Monday, I'll be on all day after noon
    When do you wanna play we got matched for RU open, im pst, free after 7 PM on weekdays and mostly all day on weekends
    Confide
    Confide
    sorry i just found out im gonna be busy thurs
    Confide
    Confide
    what about friday? Alternatively we could just battle whenever we catch each other on
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    Friday might be a bit tough depending on what time you want me to do, but I can defo do weekend.
    LCPC, GMT +1, can play weekdays 6pm or later, all day on weekends, except this Saturday evening bc out, when play?
    @Shrug: i drove by the state police firearms training range today and i couldnt believe it. there were targets of unarmed black men fleeing
    Hey handsome when do u wanna play for mpl. Can do anytime this week after 3pm est
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Hey this weekend is gunna be really though for me so I need a response boss. I'd like to get it done today or tomorrow.
    Hey, uupl, I'm +1. Can do Friday 12-5pm ish and 10pm-midnight, or all day Sunday after 2pm my time, let me know if any of those suit
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Well shit, I'm out from 7am till 2pm the next day lol, I can maybe play on my phone if it's the only option but I'd rather not if it can be avoided
    Confide
    Confide
    I have to leave for an all school camping trip for two weeks at 7am sunday morning and on friday i have a bunch of work to do after school. Sry but saturday is the only day i can play. Unless ur willing to stay up until around 12midnight today to play
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    i'll try and do midnight tonight, if not ill play on my phone saturday
    when do you want to play for SM RU cup
    Confide
    Confide
    Sorry my schedule has been wack this week, does saturday morning work for you?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    apparently you got subbed out yesterday.-.
    Confide
    Confide
    saturday my morning works
    Confide
    Confide
    uhh i have to work a shift saturday afternoon, so im just posting for confirmation that we can play anytime from 8am-11am gmt-6 cos thats the only time ill be free saturday
    hey we're paired for oras ru cup when do you want to play i'm gmt+2 and available mostly during my evenings/night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…