teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi teal, when you want to play for SuperStar? Do you want to play this saturday, around 1.00 pm/2.00 pm your time? Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Oh, I'm working now, sorry. Today, I should play with Zoro too, around 3 pm your time. We can do this right after.
    teal6
    teal6
    sounds good
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, i am on smogtours whenever you are ready
    Hey, we're paired for POCL, when do you wanna play?
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man could we play Thursday around 10PM eastern? I am down the shore this week with no computer, would prefer not to play from my phone
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Yeah I can do that see you then!
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man I can play a little earlier if you are free, I'm on smogtours
    Paired for romancing the stone, im heracronite against your sharpedoenite. When do you want to play? Evenings EST are best for me, but if that doesn,t work my schedule does have plenty of flexability.
    teal6
    teal6
    ya that should be fine by me, im same timezone, hows tomorrow at 9PM or so?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Sure, Ill see you there.
    congratulations for becoming head TD... a well deserved promotion...
    teal6
    teal6
    thank u b r a i n l i c k e r (i added the spaces out of respect let me know if its ok to not do that in the future).. it means a lot
    hey we play for ourpl. sorry for not scheduling sooner but i was in a hospital. when you wanna get this done?
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man I'll be home in like an hour if you are good
    MegaStarUniverse
    dang im actually going to be at the park in 1 hour and i won't have access to a computer when i get home rip. i have no way of playing this game so just take the win
    power
    power
    want me to ask for sub?
    sorry 4 the weight, uu r3. im edt and have less-than-great weekday availability, so shooting for maybe saturday late afternoon / evening would be ideal, but lmk what's up and we can sort something
    teal6
    teal6
    yo buddy im online
    col49
    col49
    Yeah, take the win. I'm on track to burn out on mons before snake, gotta weigh my options. Gl in the rest though
    teal6
    teal6
    all good gl brother
    Hi, we need to play for RU Open R2, I'm GMT+3, sadly I won't be able to play on weekend (I'll be gone for Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday), so only days I can play are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday.
    teal6
    teal6
    Alright, I am available on Thursday between 5PM-11PM (roughly), Wednesday/Monday 8PM-11PM. I'm GMT-4.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Guess those availabilities were in your timezone? Then I guess only Thursday 5PM works for me.
    teal6
    teal6
    okay, see you then
    hi there, when do you want to play for the ubers open? im gmt+2 and can make most times but i'd rather play a few days from now so i can get some teams and prep
    teal6
    teal6
    sure, want to do around midnight your time thursday? that'd work great for me
    lilly momo
    lilly momo
    yeah that should work out, i'll let you know if something comes up though
    teal6
    teal6
    no worries, sounds good
    Hey there, when would you like to play for the LC Open? I'm PST (GMT-8)
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man im on smogtours, just message when you're on
    teal6
    teal6
    im the first name at the top of the list
    Dare Be
    Dare Be
    I'm not ranked voice or higher on tours haha. I am ready tho
    "the fans that have been cheering for me, & everyone who played vs me to defeat me and get better..I really want to say thank you"
    Tripacci
    Tripacci
    idk you, but i like you :)
    Tripacci
    Tripacci
    i hope i can remember me and inspire you,, or was it i hope you can remember me and inspire me, i hop e i can remember you, and inspire myself..
    You've made me sad.
    teal6
    teal6
    i've been getting a ton of these PMs , seems a pretty constant theme
    Dave
    Dave
    Well I think mine and phils resumes are a bit more established.
    Dave
    Dave
    But whatever, you're the top dog. You do you homie :)
    I just read your post in the advice corner and what do you mean by "moved into oil" do you work in the oil industry
    teal6
    teal6
    i used to
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Ah cool
    teal6
    teal6
    ya it was a good learning experience
    Hey, when do you want to play for mewbers tour? I'm utc -4, and I'm available most evenings.
    urban
    urban
    Hey, I actually need to go out of town tonight - any chance you could play same time tomorrow?
    teal6
    teal6
    thats np, im actually around today during the day if you wanna just get it done too
    urban
    urban
    im on smogtours whenever you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…