The Avalanches
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you a) play pokemon go and b) travel to redcliffe (north bris) for it

because it would be really cool if someone irl actually saw my smogon jumper and recognised what it meant
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    It's alright. Neighborhood are a bit scarier, and temperatures are a bit colder in the South/West. It's a solid community but it's nothing like I've ever seen at Redcliffe.
    skylight
    skylight
    Oh :( yea over here everyone is tight as and super supportive. Lots of dodgy neighbourhoods here (literally the suburb next to Redcliffe) too but I'm pretty sure most of the older male players have some form of protection on them lol Shame you are all the way down there! Have you ate fish and chips at the jetty?
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    I have, and I definitely need to again at some point!
    oh shit we gotta play for sm lc, im gmt -5 lmk when youre free
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Let me know if you schedule your match, please.
    Hi, I would to challenge you for LC PLAYER RANKING. I remember you are Australian and I'm GMT+1. Well I can play Monday from 8.00 to 9.30 am my time, otherwise Tuesday but from 9.30 am. Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Send me a VM here when you'll join, ty
    Obviously it's going to be interesting finding you online since we've got so very different timezones. I'm not going to push the issue since you're obviously active, but if you ever know that you'll be on PS particularly late/early could you let me know so I could try and find you?
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Sure thing, man. I'll likely e active very late tonight.
    So if we wanna do our set for Hit it and Quit It, it has to be close to the deadline because I'm not gonna be in town for most of the playweek. Is that okay with you? At the very least, it gives you some prep time and gives me time to drink my face off.
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    As an Australian, I'd be comitting high treason by depriving another human the chance to drink their face off. I'm available in patches here and there, especially late at night my time.
    hit and quit it tour, im on gmt -8 most evenings. give me some times and ill try to see if i can fit them in my schedule
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    GMT +10

Thu: 10:00-16:00
    Fri: 10:00-16:00
    Sun:10:00-16:00

Sorry I'm not a bit more flexible this week, I'm ridiculously busy.
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    eh take the win, i lost interest/am more busy
    Hey, we're playing for LCPL, I'm gmt+2, should be able to make pretty much any time during the weekend depending on when you're free
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Tomorrow night after 11pm works for me -- that's probably mid-afternoon your time.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    alright, sounds good
    Hi! Any way you can play lcpl this weekend? Its easier than the week.
    If not I'm still available later this week in afternoons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…