Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ssnl when
    Plas
    Plas
    I can prob just find you. If not Tuesday and Wednesday evening gmt -5 works well anywhere from like 8-12 pm
    gali
    gali
    deadline's today bro
    Plas
    Plas
    I can see. I'm on but showdown isn't letting me sign in. I can screenshot and shit but it's not letting me log in and stuck on loading by name. I keep refreshing on normal and smogtours so I have no clue what to do in all honesty
    Hi, when you get back lmk what time you'd like to play for Generation Gap. I'm GMT +12 and mostly free on weeknights as well as the occasional afternoon. I can also do weekends if we're granted that long of an extension.
    Googly
    Googly
    Alright I'm on SmogTours.
    Googly
    Googly
    Just saw I'd already been given the win but we may as well still play if you're around?
    Plas
    Plas
    All good and yea sure
    LC Open R2. I'm GMT+2. Lets schedule for Monday the 14th. Prefer to play on Sunday the 13th though.
    Plas
    Plas
    Ok. Would like 3-5 pm work?
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Yeah 3 PM sounds perfect. Have to wake up early on weekdays which is why I can't play that late. Sorry.
    Plas
    Plas
    You're all good. See you then :)
    ayo we gotta play for Cap seasonals, im good friday, saturday and sunday (sunday needs to be after 3 edt)
    Plas
    Plas
    I'll be free most of the afternoon and evening friday saturday (4-11 PM est) Sunday I'm busy
    Snorlax in the way
    Snorlax in the way
    thats cool. come searching when you ready for the truth, or free wins
    Hi, we're paired for BSPL. GMT+8 and can play after 7PM every night until the 29th. Then pretty much free throughout the day and evening.
    bobochan
    bobochan
    I'll be on main in battlespot and chinese room c:
    bobochan
    bobochan
    Nearly 12 now so looks like we're playing on Sunday. Like I said will let you know the exact time closer to the date, but somewhere 9-12 should be np.
    bobochan
    bobochan
    9:20am right now, can stay around for half an hour ish, then I have to go out, should be back before noon though.
    yo when do you wanna play for omfl sketchmons
    Plas
    Plas
    Does Friday work? Anytime from 7-12 pm est (gmt -5)
    yo, we play for limitless cup. i'm in utc-5 (us central), when are you avail and when do you want to play?
    Plas
    Plas
    I'm on whenever as plasmagby in lc room whenever you're ready
    Plas
    Plas
    Still on obviously. Will be on till 12:30 am est
    Dylan Perry
    sorry something came up. i can get on in like 10 minutes.
    no point for us playing and i have stuff going on where i rlly cba sorry. if you want we can play rn but i dont see a point
    Yo we play for the evans exeggutor extravaganza tour, so lemme know when its good for you too play. Im at EST Time just letting you know
    Plas
    Plas
    sorry totally forgot today was friday. I can play tomorrow same time. I might be on earlier but unlikely. I'll be in LC room
    Gatorboy
    Gatorboy
    Ok it's fine, I'll hit u up if I see you on
    Plas
    Plas
    I'll be on :]
    Hmm I find it very strange that someone else is using my pic of eating a banana....this is kinda awkward
    Plas
    Plas
    OMG It's JOX HUGE FAN *o* <3
    when do u wanna play for uu top down? gmt+1 here, high availability
    Plas
    Plas
    On a lot. gmt -5. Best late nights (10-2) if that doesn't work I can get it done during lunch (12:45-1:15) if need be along with Friday after 2 pm
    We're paired for Little CAP. I'm EST (GMT -5) and best time is whenever after Easter.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Great times for me. Want to aim for Tuesday at 10pm then?
    Plas
    Plas
    That's fine. I can also play in like 30 minutes if you want lol
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Glad we're aiming for Tuesday. Would have been asleep yesterday.
    let me know when you wanna fight for bssc. I have a lot of free time this before the weekend but can be flexible after that too!
    Plas
    Plas
    Will later tonight most likely. Around 1-3 AM my time if you can
    cant say
    cant say
    wait today? I won't be home for over an hour, and have work tomorrow. hence suggesting tuesday night your time (my wednesday) since I have that day off. maybe if you're around when I get back we can do it
    Plas
    Plas
    We can schedule Tuesday night if that works
    We are paired for LC Trigger Warning Tour. I'm GMT+2 and I prefer to play today or wednesday evening my time. Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can't see you, did you forget it?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on LC room but I'm going to play ST in the same time. If you want to play after I played my last ST match is ok for me.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Even today i has been on LC room from 7.00 pm to now (and I'll be on LC Room until 11.00 pm) my time but I didn't see you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…