BIHI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rigged tour when [gmt+2]
    BIHI
    BIHI
    gmt+2 as well, any time this week end, maybe tmrw at 5pm ?
    BK
    6-7 pm should work.
    Hiya for rigged, tell me a time. I'm usually around 9gmt-20gmt, except fri/sat evening.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    i'll be up on smogtours/showdown all week end, just catch me up
    BIHI
    BIHI
    When will you be available ?
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    I've been online a lot at the times i already posted.
    Can you give me a time? I''m online rn btw under FIREEEE
    We play in Ubers pentathlon when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-6.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    i'm gmt+1, i'll be free from thursday to sunday, tell me when you wanna play and it'll be ok for me
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can do Friday at 2 pm my time if that's fine with you.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    let's do that
    hi
    gmt+2
    DPP cup
    monday around 8pm would be perfect
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Ah, sry mate had some internet issues. Fridaay 3pm gm+2 is good for me ! See you then
    BIHI
    BIHI
    It didn't work either. I will be available every evening this week, just tell me whene you wanna play.
    Larry
    Larry
    now? im on st
    Je vais pas bien, je suis suivie de partout, on m'encercle chez moi, oui ce sont les paparazzi putin, je n'ai plus de vie si je sors on me bombarde de photo pour les mettre sur les magazines top fashions, je suis forcé de jouer à pokemon toute la journée, putin je suis trop degg,.... sinon appart ça c'est cool et toi ? >:(
    hi, i am GMT -4 (at the time of this message it is 4 o clock for me). it is my summer break, so i am available most times. if you could pm me some specific times that are the best for you, we can work out a time
    we have to play for WC. we have same timezones and im available in the afternoons. when would you like to play?
    Hi there, we have to play our WC match. I'm available most of the time until the next weekend, so we can play any time until friday. Just pick a suitable time for you or call Hantsuki/Pi Face on irc and they'll call me.
    Sorry, I'm not around tonight. I might be able to play later this afternoon but I'm not 100% sure on that, I'll get on french time to find you if I can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…