pomodoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh shit we're supposed to battle for dugtrio cup, when are you online? and what's your ps? I forgot it
    solo dicendo, dobbiamo costruire una squadra insieme, che sarebbe la più grande

not sure if that's the right translation...
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    hi shaian..believe me, i'm shit in teambuilding.. i just put 6 pokemons of different type to build a team.. this is why i wrote that things on the viability ranking thread
    shaian
    shaian
    bruh you've beaten p much everyone with your teams, and you've used a ton of cool mons that aren't common. you're great at teambuilding if you ask me.
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    believe me.. i'm not good in teambuilding.. but if you want ok..when i'm online i contact you and we can build a team :) see you
    Hey pomo, what about playing today at 9pm your time (GMT+2 no ?) because i'll be back home at that time !
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    sorry man.. no internet connection for 3 days but you have won the coin flip ;) see you
    we have to play for dubs team trials tourney. I see that you are GMT+2, and this is kind of a problem, because I'm going to hawaii today, which is LITERALLY 12 hours from you... one of us is going to have to get on super early one of the days, and the other super late. Which do you prefer?
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    an i'm usually online from 11 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 7 PM.. i really can't be online only to make a battle.. for me pokemon is something fun!!
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    man are you therE?
    Laga
    Laga
    yes hi hello
    Hey so we're pitted against eachother for the Team Trials R1. Gl! :)

Anyway, I'm on PS atm, but if you can't make that lemme know what time would be good for you (am GMT -7 jsyk)
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    yesterday i was online for 6 hours and i didn't see you..what happens if we can't fight?
    Nollan
    Nollan
    It'd probably go to a coinflip. Don't stress out about it though, if it happens it happens
    pomodoro
    pomodoro
    ok man.. i'm sorry..i really wished to fight you
    hello i was messing around with the ladder and stuff and took your unregistered accounts (sorry) i want to give them back PM me on showdown in the doubles room my user is Deoxys Speed LOL sorry for the inconvenience
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…