GRNBLN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ompl, scheduled on ps for wednesday 7 am gmt -7. If one of us can't make it, saturday or sunday most likely
    hey when do u want to play for ompl? I'm gmt -7 and would prefer Friday or Saturday mornings
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    and can we agree no aids? viv, psyspam, bp, etc
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    Saturday between 8-9am your time? If you lmk exactly what you consider aids so there are no missunderstandings we can do that!
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    Sure that’s fine. And basically viv psyspam and baton pass
    hey, when do you wanna play for ompl? i'm gmt+10, free 2-7pm weekends, but can be flexible
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    which ever suits you better
    baconeatinassassin
    baconeatinassassin
    sorry for the inconvenience, but maybe 8:30 my time sat (12:30 your time)? i just realised i have stuff on at 7:30 both days
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    no inconvenience at all! I could also play even later if more convenient for you but 12:30 saturday sounds good
    Hi! I'd prefer to play in the weekend, like saturday or sunday sometime. I'm GMT +2. How about you?
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    So we need to play tonight, I guess. I'll do my best to be ready 20:00, but let me know if you have any preferences!
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    20:00 sounds good and I should be able to make it but if not I will 100% be there by 21:00 but I would try to leave a msg here so you dont have to wait all the time
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    Something came up, not ready yet... I'll try to be ready by 21
    hey, when do u wanna play for ag ssnl? im gmt +5:30, pretty free on weekends
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    [11:15] aglt deo pichus: ok Ill give you the win you are the best AG player anyway
    There you have your fake logs :D
    pichus
    pichus
    yo we play in 30 mins right
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    yeah I am online :)
    ag ssnl, im gmt+10, im free almost all day tuesday or wednesday, just lmk soon so i dont plan anything then
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    I am gmt+2 I would like to play after 10am my time does that work for you? I can play both days so pick one and the time that works best for you in that range
    Chloe
    Chloe
    does 12:30pm tuesday work for you?
    I'd be pretty shocked if you didn't get that act W.

We're paired for AG open. I'm GMT +11 free from 8:30-10:30 on weekdays.
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    GMT+1, since it always gonna be my mornings I could do each weekday so whenever you prefer. I dont really fancy tomorrow since I am going out tonight but Thursday or Friday morning my time sounds good to me.
    Stoward
    Stoward
    Thursday 9PM my time sounds good :)
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    alright cya then!
    Hello! We play for Ubers Seasonal round five. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    when do u wanna ssnl, -6
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    sunday afternoon your time? but sure :)
    MZ
    MZ
    ur sunday afternoon, it's like my sunday morning. or my sunday afternoon too, either way, just wanna have some backup plan
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    sunday afternoon (or evening if more convenient for you) my time is fine!
    ag open when play, I'm gmt and can play after 6pm my time everyday
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    I am GMT +1 so thats fine with me. Whats your name on ps?
    sw1fter
    sw1fter
    sw1fter, can you do 8pm tomorrow?
    ag ssnl when fight
    Scarf
    Scarf
    im free every day up until the deadline so just suggest a time and we'll finish our set then
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    have to think about how and when we do it going to contact you when I know. As I told you not much time
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    are there any times you are usually on? Otherwise Id say in the evening either today or tomorrow
    Hi, AG Seasonal. I'm GMT+1 and extremely busy from Friday afternoon onwards (I'll be entirely without internet over the weekend), so if we could play soonish that would be great.
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    but it doesnt really matter to me
    DoW
    DoW
    Should be good for me, there's a small chance I'll be busy around that time but I'll tell you if that's the case and I'll be free the entire evening probably
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    on right now? wanna play? :)
    I saw ur status how do u lose an alt
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    It was an alt a friend used but when I peaked with my other two alts I laddered with it for fun and peaked as well. It wasnt registrated so someone registrated the name so I no longer have access but as some ppl knew that alt I wanted ppl to know. :)
    ag ssnl
    gmt +5:30
    wanna play today sometime or weekend?
    pichus
    pichus
    oh and im arushii on PS!
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    Aye Arushii going to be a good match I assume :) today I dont really have time but any other day of the week I can shedule. Regarding the weekend I am free till the afternoon. But Id prefer during the week if its manageble for you!
    pichus
    pichus
    this time tomorrow?
    did someone take the king_k0ong account or what? :o
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    It was originally a friends "account" which wasnt registrated so someone did when I peaked with all my alts lol
    Mq
    Mq
    :v. fbi stuff going on here
    yo dude can u play soon I'm gmt+1 i got subbed in for skyzuma in omfl, also what alt u use on ps
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN or Marsi's RT10, gmt+2 let me know when otherwise Ill to try to catch you when I am on :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…