Karppi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, NU open r4 when? I'm gmt-4, available on weekends or past 7 pm on weekdays due to work.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, I'm GMT+3 and usually available during my 7PM-11PM. So I guess weekend would be our best option. So could you do like my 9PM on Saturday or Sunday?
    Deleted User 413997
    Alright, let's go for 9 PM GMT+3 on Saturday.
    NU open, when can u play? gmt-5
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm GMT+3, I'm usually available 7PM-11PM my time but won't be able to play tomorrow.
    Gondra
    Gondra
    saturday at you 10 pm would be great
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Ok.
    im ur opponent for uu open r2.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, I'm GMT+3, I should be available this weekend 8PM-11PM my time and Monday/Wednesday/Thursday next week.
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    ok this weekend should work ill message you during those hours.
    Yo, we're paired for OU Circuit r1. I'm gmt -6 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you wanna play?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Yo, can we move the scheduled time back to 8pm your time today? Something unexpected came up and I can't make the scheduled time. :/

Alternatively I can play at 10pm your time tomorrow if you would prefer that.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Ignore my previous msg, I can make original time after all.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm online, respond to my chal on smogtours.
    kicking it off when? gmt+9:30
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sry for not replying to your PM in PS, but I was still sleeping when u send it (it was ~9AM for me). Been here for ~45mins now (since my 3PM), but haven't seen you :( At least I thought that I had suggested same 3PM but today. I'll try to be online for the rest of the evening for the miraculous chance of you waking up and coming to play.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    k you guys got like 12-ish hours, which is when i wake up, to get this done
    Wob
    Wob
    Sorry, this is my fault, I missed the deadline. Karppi, if you happen to be here now, then I'm happy to play, but otherwise, take the win.
    hi we got matched up for the sm ubers release tour. im gmt +1 and able to play in 5-11 pm during the weekdays and i wouldnt mind playing today
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi, I'm GMT+2, I have been sick for past 3 days and haven't fully recovered yet, so my schedules been little messy. I should be able to play Thursday/Friday during timeframe you suggested. Preferably 7-9PM GMT+2 either day.
    Fran
    Fran
    ok thunrsday 8 pm your time works
    gmt +1 i can do wednesday p much the whole day
    when?
    Larry
    Larry
    +1
    Karppi
    Karppi
    That works. Also if I say that I'm busy one day, that usually means that I am busy. Asking me in public chatroom doesn't make me less busy. If you suggest that we will play Sunday, then we will play Sunday, you can keep asking me to play earlier, but most likely I will not respond unless you have actually good reason why sunday won't work for you.
    Larry
    Larry
    i mean why not play earlier when we're both there no point in johning
    dud we gotta play asap (deadline is sunday), when is the best time for u?
    Perry
    Perry
    I took way longer than I thought I would so I didn't show up and I'm sorry. I guess same time, today? Or something else?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Reason why I was talking about Friday/Saturday and didn't mention Thursday was because I wasn't home yesterday, so I weren't able to play. I'll try to get online around 7PM (my time) today and will probably stay online until my 10/11PM.
    Perry
    Perry
    You may take the win, I needed to travel and even though I'm back at Sunday it's unlikely you will be online ,.,
    Sup paired up for Ubers Kick Off Gen 7 Ubers Pokebank. GMT +3 here, when can we get this done?
    sup dude we're playing NU open, im gmt-4 and should be free for pretty much any time this week, let me know when works best for you
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi. I'm GMT+3, I can usually play 5PM-11PM (my time). I think any day should work for me, but I think I'd prefer to play Friday/Saturday/Sunday
    Evan.
    Evan.
    how does 5pm your time on saturday sound?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    That works
    ubers open round 3, im gmt +2 preferably next weekend (27/28th) works with me, should be available pretty much all afternoon/evening both days
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hey. Would 8PM (GMT+3) Sunday work for you?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    if possible id probably rather play saturday (around that time works or a few hours earlier/after I can make) but if not then yea i can make that time on sunday too
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'd rather not play today. There's storm right now and I have already lost electricity twice, so I'd prefer there not being chance for it to happen again during match.
    pu open im gmt -4 when's good for you
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi I'm in Ubers room of main server under name Karppi.
    Threw
    Threw
    messaged you
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Would have been nice if you had arrived at scheduled time and not over one hour late. I went to sleep at 11PM after checking that you weren't online on PS or Smogon
    Hey dude, we got matched up for the 2nd round of the NU Open. When can you play? I for sure cannot play 8/5 or 8/9, but I can play at about 10 PM EST or later every night otherwise. That being said, what is your timezone, and when do you want to play? I'm on EST timezone.
    BiscuitSpartan
    BiscuitSpartan
    Able to battle in ab half an hour? (Which if I'm right is just about at your 10 PM
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Yeah. I'm in Ubers room of main server under name Karppi. Are we playing old or new metagame?
    BiscuitSpartan
    BiscuitSpartan
    I don't have a team w the new drops so I'll just say we're playing the old meta. I'll be at my computer in about 5-10 mins using my BiscuitSpartan acct!
    posting here for formality's sake

i'm usually around on main (uu room) or smogtours during the afternoons/early evenings (gmt+1), since i have a lot of free time in my hands at the moment. i'd rather get this done early in the week, but if that doesn't work for you, then sometime during the weekend should be alright as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…