Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. We're paired for RoA Olympics in BW UU. When can you play ? I'm GMT +1 and free everyday this week before 5 PM and Week-end.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Nevermind, I won't be available at this time, sorry... (Also I'm +2 too, I missclicked...)
    Drud
    saturday 8pm?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    No sorry, I won't be available either. Since we have a generous deadline, can we play next week ? Anytime between Tuesday and Friday would work.
    When u wanna play the RU Swiss?
    Drud
    gmt +2 8pm my time saturday?
    Natan
    Natan
    Ok
    Natan
    Natan
    So I didn't find u yesterday, can u go today in 1 hour? Any day works for me anyway
    LC Ssnls R3. I'm free in the evenings usually except tuesday and thursday.
    Already have a team tour match scheduled on wednesday sooo... want to go for Friday 8PM or so? (GMT +2 Ofcourse)
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Need to run an errand for fam around 7... For a safe margin, expect me to login at 9PM rather than 8.
    Drud
    that's fine, see you then
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Alright im here in lc room.
    Lc ssnl I'm -7 and would prefer to play in afternoon but if that's bad in your timezone we can play wknd
    Drud
    can we still play 10pm gmt +2
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I can't really play until 5 or 6 pm which would have to be super late your time. I'm fine asking for an extension but as I said I can only really play in the afternoon during the week which is late at night for you
    Nineage
    Nineage
    actually i managed to get on so im here for a little if you can still play
    we need to battle for BL Mons Matter, I am gmt + 2, when can you play?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I already have a battle at 9pm today, but when that battle is done I'll commment here to see if you're still available
    Brancus
    Brancus
    sorry it took so long, I can play now
    Brancus
    Brancus
    when do you want to reschedule?
    Hey we're paired for seasonals. I'm gmt-5 and I prefer to play on the weekends. I'm usually available all day but I'll let you know otherwise so when do you want to play
    Drud
    thought i posted this but didnt, glad i double checked, im gmt +2 and would like to play around 8 or 9pm saturday my time if possible?
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    Sorry for the late reply, that'll work for me. See you then
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    i'm online rn in the doubles room so just lmk when you're on
    When play not my type tour im gmt -5
    Drud
    im gmt +2 i prefer to play on the weekends and not during stour, pick a time that fits that and ill try to be there
    vooper
    vooper
    im down to play today if u tell me when
    equal opportunity round 2. I'm est gmt -5, when are you free?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    we're actually only 6 hours apart (somehow) lol. I work today 3:30-8 pm and tomorrow 11:30-4 pm my time. let's still shoot for today (in ~3 hours right?) still but in case it doesn't work out we can try and find another time
    Drud
    sure let's see if we can play today
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    alright, I got 30 mins to play. I'm on showdown as wr4 red, challenge me when ready
    dou ssnl, friday afternoons/saturday afternoon gmt-7 are when i'm available.
    Drud
    gmt +2 9pm my time saturday?
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    I can't do that time, but i can do like 2 hours after that.
    hey we play for ubers open, im est time, can play during the night on weekdays
    im here for gsc stabmons, when r u available? im gmt -5 and prefer nights
    Akir
    Akir
    ill be waiting in roa
    Akir
    Akir
    ok, is there another time we can play? 9pm your time is going to be hard for me going into the future but i just wanna play lol
    Drud
    yeah my bad, i can play from 4 to 10 pm my time today if that works?
    We fight for ou uber moves when are you free
    Drud
    sunday 9pm gmt +2?
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Any earlier?
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Alright since you never replied and I never agreed to this time I might as well tell you I can't fight. It isn't my fault you think the world revolves around you, but you need to let me know in the future if you can't play any earlier.
    When for ScRUb?
    Drud
    whats your timezone? i am gmt +2, want to play 10pm friday gmt my time?
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    I'm on a trip so I cannot play what about an extension until Monday at 1:00 in your timezone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…