cbrevan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whichever Monday you come back from your trip, remind me to congratulate you on your badge
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'm back, and thank!
    You have one of the most unique badgesets I have seen. Congratulations! :)
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Drop in and say hi sometime btw.
    nv
    nv
    Yea, sorry about that. Irl has been going excellently for me recently. So much so, that my activity has been severely reduced. But I hope to come back, I really do.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'm glad to hear it. IRL definitely takes precedence over mons so don't worry about us.
    Hello, we're paired for the Monotype Random Battle best of 17 tour. My timezone is GMT-4 and I'm usually available most afternoons and evenings. Let me know what works best for you.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    How does 2 am my time Thursday morning sound?
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    That works, see you then.
    Conglaturations on TLT, looking forward to working together!
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Congrats to you too, and likewise.
    Hey, we still need to play for the CAP Crazy Roulette finals but I've had exams the last couple of weeks so I haven't had chance to contact you! The deadline is tomorrow so I guess we could play then (I'm GMT+1 and free after 4pm) or I could ask for an extension and we could play at the weekend :)
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I lost interest in it, and kinda forgot about it, so how about I just concede the win to you?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    As long as its ok with you :) Congrats on getting to the finals
    Can I ask why you disallowed Coil on Malaconda, seeing as it fits literally perfectly, what with it being a snake and all?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Malaconda's update overall was destined to be on a smaller scale, since it was voted as a Minor update in an earlier poll, and given how powerful of an addition Drought already was, a boosting move with the power of Coil would have been too much. TL;DR: it was disallowed for competitive reasons.
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Is it really that nuts with Coil?
    Well, 'ello there!
    We're paired for the Every Dog tournament. I'm available almost any time, any day, for now. When would you like to battle?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    2 pm it is!
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    You d/ced that second match. Did you want to have a rematch?
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    I'm sorry, cb. My dad got home early and my whole family wanted to go out to eat. I'm on mobile now to type this out, but I hope we can reschedule later. I'll try to be on Showdown as much as I can to contact you.
    Again, I'm sorry, and thank you for the rematch offer. I really appreciate it. (3
    dun fall to the dark side, be stronk. i believe in you. resist the deckness. err i mean the darkness.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Did you know that in Knights of the Old Republic, Revan has the option to become a Sithlord or remain a Jedi?
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    yes
    Can we battle for the CAP roulette tour on Thursday Night?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'll be available from 3 pm pst to 7 pm pst tomorrow. What time works best for you?
    Mx
    Mx
    5:30 pm pst would be fine with me
    are you hyped for me to threepeat in our annual captt metronome battle?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I wonder which dumb mon will have a 100% winrate because of this year.
    Grats, and rip the fact that you were the only person with a Site Owner badge. ;_;
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Thanks, also its called Site Staff :D
    Sundar
    Sundar
    When I forget the name kms
    +cbrevan: wanna see something
    +cbrevan: mildly interesting
    snake_rattler: is mildly at least 32.57% interesting
    snake_rattler: i won't take it otherwise
    +cbrevan: can you settle for like 3%
    snake_rattler: for you cbro, ye

Rlly, this is more than mildly interesting. Congrats!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…