SofroneL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo man. We don't have to play for bspl but if you'd like to I've been subbed in and I'll be on main (Plasmagby) Tonight from like 9:30-12 pm tonight (gmt -5)
    BSPL I'm your opponent and I can play on Saturday and my timezone is +1 you up for it?
    Glue
    Glue
    7-9pm my time if thats fine with you
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    Yeah that works well for me, I'll plan on being on the main server during that time
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    On main server now, ready to play when you are :)
    hey dude, you've got another australian opponent this week, I've got similar availability to lego as well. I can do Friday, Monday, and maybe Sunday, but I'd really prefer Monday.
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    Yeah that's cool by me, I'll plan on being on the main server at that time unless you give me a heads up otherwise
    cant say
    cant say
    didn't realise you were -7 lol. hmu if you wanna play a little earlier or whatev
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    Oh sorry man just saw this, on main server now though so ready whenever you are
    when play BSPL
    I'm GMT +10 and can do Evenings Wed-Fri, Sat morning and any time Sun
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    Ahh gotcha. Yeah those times work for me. I would probably be most free from 1pm-3pm your time on Sunday, but could work around other times in that window depending on when you're free. Let me know if 1-3 works for you or if you'd like a different time
    Lego
    Lego
    1-3 works great for me. Would you prefer to play on smogtours or on main?
    SofroneL
    SofroneL
    Perfect! I'll be on the main server at 1 your time then :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…