Smogon Forums

Lutra
Lutra
HSA, why can't you prepare and play in the weekend?
HSA
HSA
because i have schoolwork and i have friends and i think that the expectation that i play within a week for the finals of a tournament is dumb
HSA
HSA
esp when i got back from vacation thursday night.
HSA
HSA
last thing is that this dude legit took 7 days to pick tiers + 4 days btwn having tiers finalized and being "ready" https://puu.sh/xkcYX.png

so yeah double standard much?
Lutra
Lutra
HSA, I'll extend the deadline if you pastebin a thank you note to The Idiot Ninja and BKC for putting up with your busy schedule the past couple of weeks. You can then play after a date BKC feels he's free to play in. It doesn't bother me personally when this final is played.

Else deadline will be this weekend.
HSA
HSA
im confused as to why you think i owe either of these dudes an apology

- idiot ninja wanted to take forever to play so i was on vacation and had to play at a time that was super inconvenient to me

- bkc has just been a dick for 0 reason to me personally

i guess ill do it if this is a serious requirement but i would like to know your reasoning (if it exists)
Lutra
Lutra
Well you are attacking The Idiot Ninja when you didn't start scheduling until a week later according to profile messages and then have repeatedly delayed the match with BKC. I think BKC felt disrespected about that and "i should be available 3:30 - 6:30 am gmt -4 " , "oh, well i meant am i generally don't misspeak" comments. I think it's best you try to be a bit more diplomatic in your responses. I agree he has said offensive things too.
HSA
HSA
a) im not attacking the idiot ninja - merely pointing out that if someone wants to wait / prepare i give them time because thats just a normal thing to do lol (though i guess i can understand if it was perceived as an attack). yeah we played at a weird time (like after midnight my time and early af for him because i got home super late) but at the same time i let him prepare because he wanted to prepare and thats what i was trying to say originally

b) i suppose that is fair in regards to bkc because i don't think you have all the context but given our conversations and the tone he took with me initially when i was half asleep and had just gotten off the flight i don't think i was in the wrong

i'm fine with playing whenever he wants to but i don't think it's fair to make me apologize to someone who personally attacked me because i didn't want to play a pokemon game half-asleep
Lutra
Lutra
okay thank you for explaining some things. I'll extend without the note then.
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
Hey BKC, old friend! How you doing my man! I really do hope I'm not one of those insufferable people you speak of, as I am trying my hardest to not be one of them! Have a nice day, dude! No dbaggery!
BKC
BKC
please kill yourself
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
why would you say such a thing to Lutra? Pretty sure he's just trying to clear up relations. Not sure where this unfounded hostility comes from but ok dude I heard you've been a lil moody recently for some reason :/ Hope we can still get along!
M Dragon
M Dragon
hi!
Pearl
Pearl
hey mariano!
Amaranth
Amaranth
really regretting choking semis rn

why the f would you even mention me like wtf

alright if you wanna get into this i'll get into this

as far as I'm concerned you were awful at communicating your tier picks clearly and that wasted two days, one more was wasted waiting for your reply, then we finally managed to pick our tiers after four days due to your incapacity to type out what you mean clearly; after knowing what games I had to prepare I took my 2-3 days to prep and contacted you on showdown - that screenshot you posted is bullshit because we contacted each other in multiple other instances between the two posts - and eventually I was left with "i'm on vacation i'll let you know when I can play", after which I followed up w that VM on aug 19th and we scheduled immediately for a time. you were late almost a full hour on that time but I was okay with waiting so that doesnt even really matter

so yea i don't care about your issues in playing finals but don't even fucking try putting my scheduling "abilities" into question because as far as I'm concerned, other than the two days I took to prepare (I cared about the shot at 50 bucks too yknow), all the other delays were due to miscommunications or low effort on your side.

nothing personal. but really don't bring my name into this thank you.
Amaranth
Amaranth
(hope you can get your matches done rooting for hsa so that i feel slightly less bad about choking btw)
Finchinator
HSA
HSA
u ok there bro? i wasnt even flaming you, just pointing out the double standard when it comes to "preparing" lol

i think you should learn to read before you start writing paragraphs. i'd write you one but i cbf to do this anymore and it's pretty obvious you wouldn't understand it anyway (all i was saying is that you took your time to prepare, and you did take 4 days lol, we talked after the 19th, not before) i don't even know why you felt the need to post tbh - you're more irrelevant than i am and thats super sad on this site
Gilbert arenas
Gilbert arenas
He will use a skarmory
Gilbert arenas
Gilbert arenas
But seriously hsa I think u are being a little unreasonable:(