rob.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi buddy, we're paired for OST ! Thursday evening (8 pm - 11 pm) / Friday evening (8 pm - 10 pm) / Sunday evening (7 pm - 9 pm) gmt +1 work for me
    when do you wanna play for the classic warmup ?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    uh i was waiting for you without checking smog, i'm still on if you want or we can do it another day
    rob.
    rob.
    of course but i can't do that same time tomorrow but uh after 5 pm my time is good
    Staxi
    Staxi
    5pm your time is ok for me
    when play adv cup, gmt +5:30 and free everyday after 6 pm
    rob.
    rob.
    oh shit forgot ill be on all day today im gmt -5 tho
    Dharma
    Dharma
    i'm sorry, i'm outside rn and i wont have much availability for a couple of days, not to mention that deadline is in like half a day and i already called act a while back
    rob.
    rob.
    damn alrite bud
    NU Open, I'm GMT+2 and can play any day, preferably during my afternoon or evening. When would you like to play?
    rob.
    rob.
    I'm est and that works well for me Monday around 5-6pm ur time works for me
    Ark
    Ark
    Right before the deadline, huh? I like it. 6 pm my time on Monday it is. See you then!
    Ark
    Ark
    Online as Savage Spinach.
    when do you wanna do ubers open - im gmt -5 and prefer weekend
    rob.
    rob.
    Is Sunday before 330pm est fine?
    HSA
    HSA
    uhh that was kinda short notice / i was out until around 4:30 est today anyway - when on the weekdays works for you?
    ubers open, wat time is good for you? GMT -5, and I have a lot of free time
    rob.
    rob.
    Sometime Saturday? 4pm?
    rob.
    rob.
    4 pm est
    vesper
    vesper
    works fine
    hey, ourpl. i gotta play before friday if at all possible bc i go on a cruise starting then, i am gmt-4 and can play during afternoons and evenings, pls lmk what works best
    Toxapex Cup when? GMT-5, mostly on during weekday evenings, CAP Room is where I am most of the time.
    omg, did you seriously make an OU team with virizion xD you are no ordinary teambuilder and i like that, cool teams overall but why hp ice on virizion over hp rock or sub tho
    Hey, when can you play for World's Longest? I'm GMT +13, available most days between 1pm and 1am. Just lmk in advance what works for you.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm 18 hours ahead, or another way of looking at it is I'm 6 hours behind you +1 day ahead. Anyway, tomorrow is the deadline, and I'm pretty busy but I'll fit our battle in if I can. Just lmk when you'll be online.
    rob.
    rob.
    now?
    what tier is it
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah I can do now. It's ORAS OU. I'm on main as It's an Imposter!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…