teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong.
    When did u become so edgy dude.
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    Also I'm reading some book on how to apply bushido code to everyday life. It's interesting.
    teal6
    teal6
    what the heck did i do that was edgy
    teal6
    teal6
    oh the hagakure is actually really interesting. the stuff about resolution and living in the singular moment resonates with me a lot
    Is that you in the guns stream? I just recognized the name and wanted to see if I was right LOL
    teal6
    teal6
    yes! thats my boy gunsblazing
    Sopheon
    Sopheon
    ayyyy
    teal6
    teal6
    i dont even play YGO but i find him entertaining as hell
    There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment .
    Emma will return shortly when I have finished needing the power granted to me by hell itself.
    Hey we have to play Superstars, when can you play? GMT+2
    teal6
    teal6
    hey i can play kinda late ur time tonight, 7PM gmt-4?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    too late, I have to wake up early in the morning :s can't you a bit earlier?
    teal6
    teal6
    unfortunately that is the earliest i get home from work :( we can try weekend then!
    sup, we're supposed to play for dou ssnl, i'm gmt+2 and available evenings my time during the week.
    therealslap
    therealslap
    just got told, i need to work on saturday. could you play sometime on saturday then? if not, i'll stay up on friday, it'd be just better playing saturdays though
    teal6
    teal6
    nah im gonna be at a wedding on saturday but don't worry about staying up bro, rl > mons, you can take the win im mad terrible at doubles anyway
    therealslap
    therealslap
    are you sure? have fun at the wedding.
    hey, when would you like to play ? gmt +2 here
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    ye the timezone difference doesnt allow me to play the evenings your time as those are the in the middle of the night for me. anytime sunday from 2 pm to 10 pm my time works
    teal6
    teal6
    okay thats a good time to aim for, it might be a bit towards the latter part of that depending on how hungover i am from the wedding lol
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    thats alright, see you on sunday
    yo we're paired for the 6th round of Ubers open. As i got a pretty busy week i asked fireburn for an extension for week-end , will you be able to play friday/saturday evening gmt +2 ?
    Exiline
    Exiline
    Im on under the name "Jashugan" chall when youre here
    teal6
    teal6
    Be right there just got home
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, looked up your name on main + smogtours w/ no dice, lmk if you are on
    Hi we are matched up for ourpl playoffs. I'm free all day Sunday if that works for you. GMT -4
    teal6
    teal6
    yo did we end up playing for this lol
    teal6
    teal6
    i think we did and you won, but i just want to make sure, cuz i remember u beat me earlier in the season and i dont wanna be mixing that up
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Yeah we played again lol
    yo we're playing for doubles seasonal. i'm leaving tomorrow for regionals and won't get back until monday morn so monday afternoon or evening would be preferable for me. i'm central time/gmt-5
    teal6
    teal6
    monday is a little tough for me night time, just cuz i'm starting a new job tuesday so i wanted to have an early night. what time would you be alright with on monday? if its not too late it shouldnt be a problem, say around 9 eastern?
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    Yeah 9 eastern is perfect, can do earlier too if you want
    teal6
    teal6
    perfect! only suggested cuz idk what time i'll be back from the gym, probs around 8
    hope all is well in your life broski

saw your youtube vids btw. very relaxing - being a truck driver would be cool af
    teal6
    teal6
    I accidentally crashed my truck in game and got into insane debt...alas..
    I've always wondered, who's this lady in your profile pictures.
    teal6
    teal6
    that is emma stone, star of la la land and crazy stupid love
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Oh it's Emma Stone I knew she looked familiar, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…