Arlaxeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello user arlaxeon, we are paired to play the seasonals r4 for monotype. I am on the west side of NA (GMT -7) so we're 8 hours apart or so. I do not have school on Monday and Tuesday so if you could play tomorrow (Monday/today) for you at 3pm my time, (I believe that's like 11pm for you, but don't quote me on that). If that doesn't work we could play from 10am-1pm my time on Tuesday. (Post 1/2)
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    If these times do not work, I am unable to play rest of the week and the weekend as I am going out of town. Therefore we'd need to apply for an extension.
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Yeah I think I can play today at 11pm. Im also not available from wednesday so this is perfect.
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    if ur here, im also here already so
    Mono ssnl im est, gimme something to work with and we'll go from there.
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Yo can we do the same time tomorrow? My power is out now cuz snow is being a bitch. I don’t wanna play on hotspot because it’s spotty
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Winter is a bitch. Yeah sure thursday is also an easy day for me. Cya.
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Ill be on now for a while
    when play for sm team tour, -5
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    GMT +2, available basically the whole day next week except monday. I'll also be on main for the next 3 hours to wait on another match so...
    MZ
    MZ
    i got on main but idk what ur alt is
    when can you play for lc ssnl? I can do weekdays 6:30 am, 7pm, 11:30 pm gmt -5.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    either way i don't see you now but I'll check again in about 6.5 hours when i wake up.
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Sorry. Assumed 6.30 was set after your last post didnt react on that so I went back to sleep. Yeah sure I will find you in 5.5 hours then when you wake up.
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    K im online find me whenever.
    so when for lc ssnl?

GMT +1, after 8pms usually good
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    How does Wednesday 8pm GMT +1 sound? GMT +2 here so thats 9pm for me.
    When would you like to play for Drews tour, I'm gmt-7
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Eh I guess during the week isn't working out. Are you on on Saturday morning at around 9-10am? (6-7pm my time).
    OP
    OP
    Sorry I didn't respond, yeah I was working both of those times. 10am on Saturday should work
    OP
    OP
    on main under OP when you'e ready
    we play for not my type tour im est give me a time
    Gratify
    Gratify
    ok
    Gratify
    Gratify
    dm me on discord gratify#0313 w.e ur ready to play
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Ok im really unfamiliar with Discord but I tried to dm u anyway but it seemed like u are blocking DMs ?? Just find me on main from now on... Ill be on for 2-3 more hours.
    Yo OM Team Tour finals, I'm est. When fite?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Uh yeah thats alright I guess as long as you're not 3 hours late or anything cuz I gotta wake up early on Tuesday.
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Aight man I'll make it
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Okay I'll keep a tab with main open from now so you can find me there. Btw is Mr. Miner the alt you're using or are you on something else?
    hello! we are paired for the mono om team tour. im gmt-7, when shall we play? available anytime a day before the deadline
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    So you want to schedule for Monday the 14th? I'm fine with that. GMT +2 here though so huge time gap, how about 8pm for me; 11am for u? (P.S. Or find me on Azure literally anytime really)
    Attribute
    Attribute
    anytime is fine really so yea that works
    hey, we're matched for nu open, when fite

im gmt-4
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    GMT +2. You want to do it tomorrow/Thursday? Is around 9PM my time, so 3PM for you, alright?
    Notily
    Notily
    tomorrow at those times work, see you then
    You, me, Uber's open, be there tonight!
    (Message me when you're online xoxo gossip girl)
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Uh I'm not exactly ready yet and I had other plans for tonight. Can we meet tomorrow (Wednesday) at around 9:30 PM to play? (GMT +2)
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Yeah see you there :)
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Hey I'm online right now and probably will be for a few more hours so, just find me on main if you're seeing this.
    hey, we're new opponents for ru open. i'm gmt+2 and can do 1pm - 1am weekdays and a bit more flexible during the weekends. when do you prefer to play?
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    soz man, my bad. can you still play?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Ah sry, when you didn't show up I closed my main tab and went back to the trusty sideserver. I'll keep my main tab open now if you're still here.
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    cool, do you use the same username?
    Paired for mono farm league. When play
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    Is it possible to to maybe 5 or 6 pm sincei have school and 8pm ur time is Like 1am for me. Also im free all day today if u want to do it sooner
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Seems like we keep missing eachother by an hour today. If I still see you today on main then sure. If not then sure I'll be there tomorrow at 5pm GMT +1.
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    Sounds good
    hi when can you play for mono seasonal? im gmt+1 and i would like to get it done this weekend. how is your availability?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Gmt +1 as well here. During the weekends I'm usually on in the evenings from 8pm to 11pm. You can pick a time inbetween if this is alright with you.
    p2
    8-9pm would be fine
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Sure, I'll be in the monotype room around that time then.
    Monogames, im EST available on the evenings, when can u play?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    I'm GMT +2 atm... Are you available at 5-6PM? (Which is 11-12PM for me). I'll start making a team right away.
    When do u wanna lose monobattle royale. Gmt+4
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Will you be on tonight? At around 9 PM - 1 AM (for you)? I'll probably have a team ready by then.
    Izaya
    Izaya
    Im on rn and have a team. Dont want to go late night bc i just reached home today and want proper sleep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…