Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• never gonna be on the same team again :[
    Tony
    Tony
    I was gonna respond to your message on PS but you logged off immediately after. You were already drafted by then as well! And never say never.. and keep uploading fire to your soundcloud too!
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ik ik i couldn't see the chart thingy on my phone. and i will :]

ps: u're goin down.
    wait how come you can like all the posts but i can't D:
    Tony
    Tony
    Fwiw I've stopped doing it and it was a huge mistake. D:
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    when will we have the FREEDOM to like the posts we want >:(
    If you're tonyflygon, when is upload of the year happening?
    Tony
    Tony
    I am TonyFlygon and as you know I cannot commit to anything of such nature. ;)
    Sorry I missed the Saturday 8pm deadline. Was away form so I couldn't be there
    rau
    rau
    So we cant play anymore? I'm gonna get home in like 30 minutes to an hour if you're still up to playing
    Tony
    Tony
    It's past the deadline. New round went up and I got my next opponent already. I'm also not home atm so I couldn't play even if it wasn't too late. :c
    rau
    rau
    rip
    when do you want to get subbed out of nupl

im gmt -8 can play thursday onwards
    Tony
    Tony
    Noon your time on Saturday?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    that should work
    Raseri
    Raseri
    that should work
    :)

Gmt2 WE?
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey. I'm also GMT +2 and could play later tonight at like 11 PM / midnight. My Friday is pretty full but I should have a bunch of time on Saturday as well.
    bluri
    Saturday
    Tony
    Tony
    Sounds good. Any time or window that works best for you? I go out for dinner on Saturday so the early evening is not gonna work for me.
    Nupl, I go on a cruise starting Friday so I'd really prefer to play Monday-Thursday. I'll be on from 1pm - midnight everyday, so I hope you can fit something in. If not, let me know when you can and I'll see what I can do
    Tony
    Tony
    Bopjes
    Tony
    Tony
    I might be an hour or two later. That's not an issue for you right? I'm still down to play today.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yea that's totally fine, will just play for Ubers open first (scheduled for around same time as this)
    let's play either the 22nd or the 23rd if that's cool w. you. im -4 and available in afternoons my time
    Tony
    Tony
    Sure thing. c:
    Great podcast dude. You maintained it as a host really well and didn't ever let it go off topic. Was a great watch
    Tony
    Tony
    Thanks! I plan on hosting more in the (near) future!
    dude you kicked some booty this uupl. grats on finals and hope all has been well in your life!
    Tony
    Tony
    Thanks! And I can't complain about life either! How's the wife?
    hey bro, we matched for uupl, not had time to speak so far, when can you fight? lol
    Tony
    Tony
    Since we didn't play and I wouldn't want to see this VM unanswered... any recommendations of things to do/see if I ever visit France?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    don't eat oysters or snails, they're fucking disgusting. But bordeaux is a beautiful place, so enjoy the wine and relax :)
    Hey man. I don't believe you and I have ever crossed paths before. Nice to meet you! :) Seems we're opponents for OUPL. I'm US East and I have Thursday and Saturday off from work, so one of those would definitely be best for me, but I'll be as flexible as possible if neither of those work for you. Please let me know. :)
    Tony
    Tony
    I've been online on Smogtours since your 3 PM but I never saw you online. Looking at your VM now I maybe should've VMd that I'd be on Smogtours but I figured that was implied. :c I'm going to bed now (it's a little over 1 AM as a type this) but will be available to play tomorrow too. Sometime between 3 and 6 PM your time ok?
    CALLOUS
    CALLOUS
    I was waiting on a response here. I've not been on SmogTours as we did not set a time and you didn't respond here and i don't hang out there unless I have a reason to be there. Tomorrow i work most of the day so the only way I can play would be before work or after work. That means 10AM or earlier my time or 930PM or later my time.
    Tony
    Tony
    Damn I guess we won't get to play then.. :c 9:30 PM your time is well past midnight mine.
    hey, where can I find you on discord?
    I'd like to chat about something
    Tony
    Tony
    Tony#2848 c:
    Tony u there ?
    Tony
    Tony
    I'll be heading home soon. How long will you be available for?
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    Being around 1 or 2 hours, do you think you can do it?
    Tony
    Tony
    Hmm I'm not sure. I think I'll make it home in about 1,5 hours from this post. Would that be too late? D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…