Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a slowbro i have a pink body and i abuse calm mind, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your scarf emboars
    I am a slowbro i have a pink body and i abuse calm mind, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your scarf emboars
    I am a slowbro i have a pink body and i abuse calm mind, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your scarf emboars
    you have me in r5 but i lost to KoldKappuccino in r4, guess he never reported it
    Nu open when? Gmt -5 ctrl
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Alright deadline is in 3 ish hours, I'm with my dad rn while he gets surgery done but I can play on phone if you're available. Either highlight me on discord or have one of the nu room auth do it if you can play cuz I prob won't heck smogon a ton
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ah i just on now. How was the surgery?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ill stay on for a bit im going to pm you my number text me when ur on
    Mono SSNL ~
    Honestly free any day this week, just slide me a day/time that works for you and I should be good.
    GMT-5 here
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Can you play on Sunday? I'm free all day
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Sure. 2pm gmt-5 work?
    paired for ubers open, when are you free? im gmt+9:30 and would prefer to play on weekend if possible
    Wob
    Wob
    oh sunday for me, oops
    Wob
    Wob
    so saturday for you
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    just want to make sure you know im online in the nu room, im ready whenever
    Yo man, I had many issues to find a time to play against False and I managed to get sometime this week at 10 am (yeah apparently he's only able to play at that time cause the timezones) and he agreed but for some reason he asked for act win this morning? I mean lol, we didn't exactly set a date and I'm able at that time only tomorrow and Wednesday so I ask you for a extension in order to play that match.
    Misicloud
    Misicloud
    You can check the VM between me and False and you'll find he didn't answer after I asked about playing this week at the time he suggested, not until today at 10 am when I wasn't able. I probably would did an effort to be able if he answered but as you will see he didn't.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    while I agree there wasn't exactly a set time, it doesnt seem like you were online at 10am on either Sunday or Today. Regardless I don't think theres a case for a coinflip here as false was simply much better at scheduling. it took you 5 days to reply to his first vm, and all you gave was your timezone, thats not an attempt to schedule. it took another 2 days for you to actually tell false when you were available, after asking what ur own timezone was and simply saying "Ah it's 10 am lol too early." 10am is a totally reasonable time and if you refuse a time you should probably suggest one that works better for you in the future. when you finally gave false a time you gave a two hour window at a less than reasonable time for false, to which you told him you would try to make 10 am. since the game didn't get played i think false has a much higher case for an activity win here, seeing as he was much more active in scheduling and was actually online looking for you at a time you loosely agreed to. for those reasons i didnt coinflip and opted to give an act win. im not going to grant an extension for this match as the issue was a lack of scheduling and you seem to think you're the one who did a better job of scheduling judging from your latest vm to false.
    Misicloud
    Misicloud
    No I didn't say I did better. I actually was busy so yeah it took a few days for me to answer but since I did it, I tried to schedule, which was difficult cause of his timing. Yeah of course I wasn't online at 10 am either Sunday or today cause he didn't answered when I suggested so how can you expect me to go online in a timing which is so bad for me if it's not scheduled lol?

And after all I don't want an activity win or whatever, I guess we both did it bad at scheduling but it's possible to play tomorrow or Wednesday (of course, if he answer) so I still think a 2 days extension would be the best option for us.

Please, give it us.
    Hey Kiyo. i wasn't able to get on and participate in the NU opens tournament but i still need to fight DDarken for round 1. if you can do anything please let me know. but if not thanks for trying if you did.
    when u tryna play for mono ssnls, im gmt -6 and i work everyday but thursday till 8pm EST
    Seo.
    Seo.
    ok ig u were busy which is alright, u fine with the same time but thurs night/fri morning? i can do 2 hours earlier then that if thats more convenient, if this doesnt work then i can prob make it saturday and sunday nights
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yeah I got a little confused with time tbh, you want to play like 12.5 hours from this post right? If so yeah I can definitely do that
    Seo.
    Seo.
    Sounds good man CyA then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…