Will-I-am
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RBY when? would prefer today but Sunday works too. GMT+2 here, don't like playing in the late evening.
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    ok let's schedule again, tell me times.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    I can do later today at 9pm est
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Can you please stop asking me to play at like 4am on weekdays? Also please tell me what GMT you are, EST/EDT is confusing. Just tell me once what time it is where you are. It's 7.39am here.
    yo i just found out about this but we gotta play for stabmons and the deadline is today. lmk if youre on
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    hey i just havent had time, you can take the win. my apologies
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    my bad i can do tonight at 10pm for sure
    vesper
    vesper
    i already posted for the win on friday. i can delete it if ud like, but when would we play? whose 10pm are we talkin, i'm -5
    not my type tour gmt +2, i got subbed and r2 is up but we're playing r1 so we need to get this done soon
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    np im est and i can play tomorrow (monday) so lmk
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    whats ur ps name? ill be online for the next 3-4 hours
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    dam i wont get home till 7pm but my ps name is will-i-am2
    Hey sweet 16, im gmt +2 when can you play?
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    I dont think this will happen anytime soon, so im forced to call act i guess, he missed two scheduled times
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Well he didnt exactly miss the first one, he came half an hour too late and then asked for another 30 mins because he didnt build a team (?) but I had to go offline
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    gave hassin627 the act win
    hey we should play for gods among us r1 (with gothita freed) when are you available? im gmt +2 and my mornings or early afternoon would work better
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    you can find me under will-i-am2 on ps. im on now
    fran17
    fran17
    eh sorry but at that time i was unavailable :/
    today around 22 gmt +2 would work for you?
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    darn it i work till 11pm est which may be late for you. I can available after that anytime, though. let me know and ill make it happen. thanks
    hey I saw you just got subbed in limitless tour to play me. i cant play before the deadline tomorrow since I am on vacation this weekend but maybe if you are available can you play this sunday? I asked if we can have an extension in the thread
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    hey ill be ready in like 15 if you are
    Hi, when would you like to play for Top Down? I'm GMT +12 and if you wanna get it out of the way I can play today. Otherwise nights and weekends work best for me, though it'll have to be next week since I'm quite busy.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    we didn't even schedule a time in which I agreed. You can't just say on now and expect a reply. I work full time and my hours span a 9 hour workload. You seem like I need to accompany your schedule when we should be meeting halfway
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    hello? are we playing or not?
    Googly
    Googly
    Nope. Deadline's been and gone.
    yo you are my next opponent for OU player ranking, when fite, i'm gmt+2 and available whenever you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…