ckw
    Not CKW mhwahaha
    Also, why is your avatar sth I'd use and mine is sth you would use? :p
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    at least it isn't that difficult to pronounce~ lol both avis are :fire:
    hyw
    I think that Arii is very cute.
    hey lad, facebook wants the ho-oh analysis to be qced before they start the giveaway, can you implement minority's check asap? we'll get the other checks to you in just a bit
    ckw
    ckw
    I must refuse!
    my sword waifu is better than yours
    ckw
    ckw
    Erza Knightwalker will teach my waifu from discord how to pick up the sword. She can beat anyone!
    nicely done brother
    ckw
    ckw
    Thanks bro. Credit goes to Infernoburn. Now I just need him to be a reference for my college application
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    sadly I do not believe colleges will take a moderator on smogon.com very seriously as a reference
    ckw
    ckw
    If they do not take you seriously, just set them on fire. Simple and fun!
    I don't play like most sane people. Remember this when asking for test games.
    كيف حالك يا أخ؟
    ckw
    ckw
    لطيف! حتى الآن، لقد تقدمت بطلب لمثل 5 جامعات في كندا. ستعمل على إجراء اختبارات الموضوع سات في ديسمبر كانون الاول حتى أستطيع أن تنطبق على عدد قليل من الجامعات من الولايات المتحدة كذلك. أي نصائح؟
    hyw
    هذا أمر عظيم، تهانينا! أتمنى لك حظا سعيدا. :) إذا قررت التقدم بطلب إلى الجامعات في نيويورك أو الساحل الشرقي للولايات المتحدة، فمن المرجح أننا سوف تكون قادرة على تلبية بعضهم البعض! من حيث النصائح للامتحانات، وأفضل نصيحة أن أستطيع أن أعطي لكم هو أن كلما كنت ممارسة، كلما كان ذلك أفضل سوف تفعل على الأرجح على الفحص الفعلي.
    ckw
    ckw
    شكرا، إعداد بلدي سيئة. أنا ستعمل ليالي بلا نوم لل 2 أيام القادمة
    Z VULCANOS GZ MANO YOU MERECYS THE TROPHY, WINS THE BATTLES BY ABILITY, GRATZ MANS
    the determination and skill win the tournamente, good champion mans, you are by wins, very merited
    - odeio stall
    ckw
    ckw
    Thanks bro
    late but congratz!!
    ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶
    ckw
    ckw
    Never too late! Thanks
    Sorry we weren't able to gather more experience with that team, but I think it's ok considering we built it in such a short amount of time.
    Inspirited
    Inspirited
    I could tell you were still a little uncomforable with those mons by the replay, maybe we can work that out in the future.
    ckw
    ckw
    All good mate
    grats! good to see some new new qc members being added haha
    ckw
    ckw
    Haha thanks man, I'll be looking into your stuff!!
    Did u watch up to the latest finale? If so, what did u think of it?
    ckw
    ckw
    Almost there! Will tell once I'm done!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…