Plaessy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I'm GMT -4. This week is very busy for me (3 exams I'm dying) but I can try to make something happen. When are you available?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    I'm trying to get on but SmogTours isn't letting me connect?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    never mind just got on
    phoopes
    phoopes
    My computer died, I'll plug it in and try to reconnect. If I can't you can have Game 1
    you had drill run on beedrill, but I didn't have anything to hit. like i was poison jab dragon claw as my only moves
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    myeah, i understand.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it's kind of a difficult balance, sometimes you can try to see if your opponent will mess up and give you a chance, on the other hand if you quit out early you can stop yourself from going on tilt. just gotta weigh the factors and hope you make the best decision
    I am fairly fucking sure my GMT is +2 but somehow +3 is the one that works for scheduling battles but its still +2 im so confused GRRRRRRRRR
    Yo, we're paired for WLT Ubers. I'm gmt -6 and can't play tomorrow or on Thanksgiving. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. When can you play?
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    im gmt+3, im free to play on weekend, maybe somewhere around your day and my evening? like if i was at 22, you would be 12 or 13 and that should work, right?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sure, does 10pm your time Sunday work?
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    yeah, it should work. so its a deal.
    How do u pronounce ur username is it place-y or pl-a-e-ssy or smth else?
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    It is very hard to explain.
    hey, when are you available for rmt archive tour? im gmt-3
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    That should work great. I will hang out in the NU room.
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    Im sorry, but im super ill right now. My head feels like it was hit by a truck and my throat feels like Sahara D: Cant even look at the screen properly so im just gonna give you the win.
    Askov
    Askov
    oh :[ take care of yourself, hope you get better man!
    we're up for nu league, i'm gmt+1. when are you available?
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    please respond to me saying what kind of a schedule youve got, it should be similar to mine given youre at gmt +1. alternatively, holla at me in the nu room.
    Void
    Void
    i wasn't aware you still wanted to play, because you were just suddenly like 'lets play now' lol. i just finished my finals this week so i'll be pretty free this weekend and next week, most times work for me.
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    alright, ima hang out in the nu room then , we should meet sooner than later :D
    nu league, lets play tomorrow my afternoon (-4)
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    Fine by me, 6 o'clock your time? My timezone is GMT +2.
    snaga
    snaga
    ya, unless you wanna play rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…