Chill Shadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi mr shadow we play for spl w6, i can do mornings gmt -5 (typically 7am-11am) and would prefer to play later in the week. let me know what works for you thx
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    u already know it's gonna be sunday lol.
    Nat
    Nat
    does 9am my time work
    hey dude, let me know when you can play
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    whenever im online on ps im ready to go, but if u wanna be more specific i can play during weekday nights gmt +2 and most of tmrw (sunday) but i have a bunch of things scheduled for this sunday so id rather not unless u find me online during gmt +2 afternoon, im just overscheduled at night
    pu ssnl r2 when? i'm -5. i see u on ps some so we could just try catching each other online sometime
    GSC tour, I can play next week, do you have some preference on time and day to play? I'm GMT+1
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Gmt +2 nights (10-11 pm) any day
    Lbix
    Lbix
    Ok, I'll pm you next week when I'm ready
    Lbix
    Lbix
    Hey, if you want to play today you can find me on tours as L1692
    hey, no pex tour. i'm free all days from 7pm to 10/11pm my time, i'm gmt +1
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    i should be online today and tmrw around that range, if u dont find me online or dont wanna try to find me take the win, sry but idk why i signed up for this tour
    im gmt+1 and can usually play at around 9pm. how about you? we play for botman tour
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    i guess that's the time u stop being on, i still didnt see u. lets try to play in the coming 2 days.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    Yh stopped because I got told I don't have to wait longer than 45 minutes. Saturday might work yh
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    http://prntscr.com/i2hveu except whoever told u that didnt know u didnt object at all to 9 OR 10 pm ur time, and that u said ud be online for the next 2 hours for (most likely) that reason? i got online 10 pm your time. so u actually missed the time yourself, i suggested 9-10 because i know my schedule is never set and im always online at one of those 2 hours but rarely both otherwise i would specify an hour.
    We're paired for ORAS UU Cup r2. I'm gmt -6 and am available most nights, when do you wanna play?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Gmt+2 so ur nights are impossible. When are ur afternoons free?
    Hi we're paired for NUL! I can play any time that isn't tomorrow or the day after. I'm EST is there any preferred time you can play?
    Hi. We're paired for ORAS UU Cup. When do you wanna play ? I'm GMT +1
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im gmt +2 and can usually play during the nights or early afternoon (noon to 2 pm)
    when do you want to play btw

i'm us central time which is like gmt -6 so maybe sometime this weekend so we don't have to finaggle with hours?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Ur 2 to 5 pm sat/sun?
    jake
    jake
    oops forgot to respond

either day is fine by me i think, so whichever you prefer
    Hey can we schedule a time? I know you leave Thursday and it's a busy week of classes for me. I would most like to play early afternoon for me (midnight your time) or early morning your time (7 am?). If you don't wanna do either we gotta figure out how to play this weekend.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    lookin like i have a plane to catch so i gotta leave 6 am my time, im a heavy sleeper so im staying awake the whole night. if you want we can even start midnight my time. ill be up and ready to go
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    gotta figure out how to kill time anyway so the longer this takes the better :P
    Nineage
    Nineage
    A little before midnight ur time is prolly best for me
    Ru seed tour, im gtm +2. When do you want to play?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    same timezone, later in the week preferably, when are u available?
    Lunala
    Lunala
    What about Friday?
    when do you wanna play pocl, gonna be a struggle probably but i can play tonight from (i should b able to) 10pm onwards, same with sunday. ive got a gap between work shifts on saturday and sunday i can probably play during too, from like 3pm-4pm, might be even less than an hour. gmt+1
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    I can play in the next 5-6 hrs if u want but im not home just yet
    p2
    think that works, im leaving real soon so i cant play now anyway
    we fight for the sm team tour, im gmt -6 and will be free on thursday and friday after about 3:30 PM my time, as well as sunday all day
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Either days at 3h30 should work as long as ur not too late cuz that's my 23h30
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…