Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I won 2-0 in my series vs. sedertz (el sed on PS) and now I'm lost as to what I do now. I have proof of me winning the games in the form of screenshots and a recording if that matters. Vet to mons but new to tournaments.
    Tony
    Tony
    all you really have to do is post in the round 1 thread that you've won. i do recommend saving the replays of your games and backing them up somewhere, just in case there's a dispute. good luck in round 2!
    Hey dude, I was wondering if we submit some teams to you like 3 teams, do we have to use those three same teams all through out the tour?
    Tony
    Tony
    not at all! the submission process is simply to protect you during the event of a disconnection in your games. you can use any team that's legal in usm ou currently. you can switch up your teams as much as you want! you can also send in your teams per game within your best-of-three, so you have the freedom to switch up your team selection during your set.
    All4ubers
    All4ubers
    Aight thx dude!
    i just wanna say that to this day its surreal to me that im able to interact with u like this one of the main reasons i got into pkmn was cuz of wifi battle vids from back in early 2010s ish i rmr like the killer nacho n xenon3120 n u r clearly up there as one of my first ever subs period on youtube lol idrk what impelled me to msg u this but yeah i think this game is rly awesome in that way and u r even awesomer! :]
    hyw
    but yeah marriland ofc as well as haydunn and later shofu etc tbh idk why i didnt get into online competitive mons earlier myself haha probs cuz i was mad young and didnt have my own computer yet L but when i got my first laptop i checked out ps and after a bit i made a smogon acc i was like lit lfgi xD
    Tony
    Tony
    this is the INTIMIDATE youtuber now
    Hi. Your OP in the OST thread is linking to a very outdated explanation of the Baton Pass clause and some people are actually taking that as fact. Might want to fix that.
    Tony
    Tony
    i actually just did. thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway!
    Tony
    Tony
    oh, swagger clause was also included, which isn't a thing in current gen ou at the moment, so i took that out as well.
    omg another one, grats man :D
    Tony
    Tony
    yeah it's getting out of hand :p thanks!
    https://pastebin.com/b0MWD4m2

found this in my bookmarks, figured maybe we should have it somewhere public u feel

it's logs of the first "public" wcop i think, idr which one it was
    jake
    jake
    ya i was thinking it should just be to one of the tds and then i was like nah, not just any old td, only THE tony

Tony
    Tony
    late response but i brought this up in the td channel, however ciele seems to have already processed all of these quite a while ago. not really too surprising considering ciele is the goat, but hey. thanks for dropping this anyway though!
    jake
    jake
    ah np

have a swell day brother
    Hey there
    We are matched up for USUM release tournament .
    I am GMT +5:30.
    Just let me know when you are free so we can have our battle.
    I would prefer Friday or Saturday after 7:00pm [GMT +5:30]
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey I responded to your message on Discord
    Congrats for everything u did and become.
    Hope to share with you other moments again
    Tony
    Tony
    you're too nice! c:
    Think rationally.
    I never did such a thing in 63 battles.
    Pls.
    Tony
    Tony
    Like I said, I feel I've explained myself well. If you still wanna pursue this, then please ask a different moderator to comment on your appeal.
    StepC
    StepC
    No one is exposed against two modes like you.
    You got me wrong.
    I thought that this community was still healthy.
    It would have been my first vote.
    TY 4 everything.
    Tony
    Tony
    np
    Congratulations you make the UU community such a better one, very glad to see your work acknowledged!! :)
    honchkrow
    Tony
    Tony
    love you both except advantage <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…