Smogon Forums

Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
my timezone is GMT+6 can we do the round on 9th november at 9 pm GMT+6?for you it will be approximately 11 pm or so
FMG
FMG
no I can't play then. we would have to play on weekends with such a huge time zone differences.
Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
so 9 pm GMT+6 on saturday?or in your case 11 am on saturday
FMG
FMG
yea sure, what tiers are u taking out
Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
umm you are the lower seed you pick first i'll make sure to be online after 6 pm for an hour or so to reply to your posts or do you wanna discuss it in showdown?
FMG
FMG
let's discuss it on PS or discord.
FMG
FMG
what's ur discord username? Mine is FMG#0860
Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
i don't use discord just tell me when your free i'll try to talk
on PS!
Nat
Nat
Hi I'm going to intervene and say that FMG is now gmt -5, while hellrayquaza is 11 hours ahead of him. you guys should probably try to schedule sooner than later, and do so using this chat, as it's a lot easier to message each other than just waiting for one another on PS.
FMG
FMG
We will still play at the same time we scheduled for on Saturday.
FMG
FMG
Just a friendly reminder that we are playing tomorrow (saturday) at 9 PM gmt +6 (10 am gmt -5)
Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
sorry i can't play today i have urgent work(math exam) tomorraw we have to reschedule i am free from 2:00pm tomorraw can you tell me when you're free?i assume you're free all day sunday i will contact you if you aren't free than well i am going to loser's bracket anyway please contact me here and talk about the tieerr thing on showdown by my calculations 2pm for me is 1 for you so i can play tomorraw 9 pm you cool with that
FMG
FMG
2 pm for you is 3 am for me btw. I can try to play tomorrow at the original time we scheduled for, 9 pm gmt +6 (10 am gmt -5). I may be a few minutes later because I got things to do in the morning.
Hell Rayquaza11
Hell Rayquaza11
k i will be on showdown
FMG
FMG
Hey, I'm gonna be like 10-15 minutes late because of traffic. Don't worry I will still be able to play.
coolsaksham
coolsaksham
bro where r u bro
i have not seen u, u online ?
coolsaksham
coolsaksham
hell reply bro
coolsaksham
coolsaksham
MAN THEY R GIVING YOUR OP THE WIN
COME ON BRO