cbrevan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cap ssnls gmt -4 can play weds anytime before 9pm. If Wednesday dont work, I try to accommodate for when you available.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah that sounds good, I will see you there at that time.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Are you coming? Im getting off in 22 minutes since I have another things to do and can try to reschedule.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry I completely forgot about our match, go ahead and take the win.
    We’re matched up for cap winter seasonals, when can you play? I’m available at 7:00 pm through 11:00 pm EST, and should be available all day Thursday through Sunday.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Hey, you there?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    How about 10 pm est Friday? My schedule this week is hit and miss during the day, but evenings should work.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Yea that should be fine. See ya then
    i was reading your final posts on the movepool discussion threads and damn is cap cool now
    we play for cap r2 im gmt +1 and i can play from thursday to sunday. I can be free from noon to like 11pm at the latest
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry, but something has come up for me, so I can't make Friday. Would 12 pm pdt Thursday (8pm gmt +1) work for you? If not I'm available anytime after 11 am pdt Thursday.
    Nurul
    Nurul
    uh ye we can try that
    Nurul
    Nurul
    im online on main as Nurul
    captt im pst when u wanna play?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'm most free Thursday and mostly free Friday. Anything besides like 6-9pm should be fine for me those days.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure we can do thursday during that timeframe, whatever is easiest for u
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'll aim to be on at 3pm PST, if not then I'll be on past 9.
    We've got a CAP tournament match this week. My timezone is PDT and I'll be most available on weekdays.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I'm PDT as well and most available in the evenings past 7 pm. What day works best for you?
    Spikes doesn't seem to be adding any notable 2hkos or ohkos for the Plas analysis. Should I cut the section or is there something else you are implying.
    Shiba Inu are cuter/awesomer than Akitas
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    They're both awesome.
    Eris
    Eris
    Here is why: Shiba inus have been here since the 19th century, they are great versatile hunters and loyal companions, as much as they are loyal they are very stubborn. They are clean dogs with a cute fur that never smell bad, they have one of the most adorable face. They are full with energy, confidence and awareness. They are very intelligent and capable of learning any trick in a small amount of time.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    They're both awesome.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Okay, Cbrevan. Here's the thing.
    Shiba Inu are awesome for 2 reasons.
    1. They come in all sorts of colors and demeanors.
    2. They super smart. Smart dogs are awesome dogs.
    You got that?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry could you repeat that again?
    apricity
    apricity
    I have a Shiba Inu called Misha and she is the love of my life. She is independent and fiercely stubborn and she hates the leash and sometimes when you hold her she will get bored and run away. But this kind of personality is what I love about Shibas, because Shibas are not servile not are they your usual pet. Loving a Shiba means loving challenge and loving not a pet but an equal.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Yeah shibas are pretty great, all dogs are really. I'm more biased to larger breeds like akitas because I grew up with an akita and full size poodle, both of which were amazing dogs. Our akita was stubborn as well- she wouldn't do something if she didn't want to, and if she did we better had a doggy treat ready to reward her.
    When can we play for nostalgia for oras? I will be on next week cause of feb vacation so I can play whenever except Monday
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    How does Friday, 12 pm PST sound to you?
    JayHeaven
    JayHeaven
    Sounds good
    happy new year

new year, old cbrevan
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    happy new year heal
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    happy lies cbrevan.

whoops, meant to say happy grilled fries but eh same thing.
    Hi, when can you play for CAP seasonals this week?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sure, I'm available anytime except 2 pm - 7 pm PST Mondays and Wednesdays, and 2pm - 10 pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'd prefer to play Tuesday or later, but Monday can work if needed.
    Mx
    Mx
    Then does Friday 6pm PST sound good to you?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sounds good.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    emma
    emma
    and wanna do a fantasy football league with other cap ppl
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    No, I don't do fantasy football, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…