dodmen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RU Seed tour. When can you play? I'm GMT+9 and I'm available usually on weekday noon~early afternoon and on evenings my time.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    how about today 1pm your time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    If you mean in about 15 minutes could we play at about 1.30pm my time? Got something to take care of real quick.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    i'm online as xnibba
    when do u wanna play for the button clicker tour? gmt+1
    dodmen
    dodmen
    could you play today anytime from now to 8pm your time?
    Simia
    Simia
    ok
    Simia
    Simia
    i can now, i'm on as simia
    when seeded tour? gmt+2
    dodmen
    dodmen
    Saturday between 4-9pm your time
    didi
    works
    didi
    im on as gslure, lmk when you can play
    Now that you lost uu c&c leader you're irrelevant and lack use for me attaining esteemed smogon glory, success and badges. Please don't talk to me again you worthless piece of shit. If you spent half the time actually doing what you were supposed to instead of trying to get in people's pants for power you MIGHT be half the work horse I am. Stick to scamming people on the ends of Indian technical support hotlines.
    p2
    oh my god
    dodmen
    dodmen
    Okay listen here: I didn't know you could change usernames because I was dumb and also 14 years old. I'm hoping you can give me a break for my crippling inability to pick a decent username. I started out as Tileboom, which alt is now called Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and posted what has to be the absolute worst RMT in the forum's history.
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    Sorry for my friend smashbrosbrawl he was diagnosed with autism while his parents beat him throughout childhood. He is also black.
    i actually feel bad for saying this but who are you again
    like you're super familiar but i'm just really bad with names
    dodmen
    dodmen
    do you have a good toothbrush? i hope you do because the amount of dick you suck is harrowing. be sure to brush thoroughly, rinse, floss, and maybe mouthwash would be a good idea. I just cannot fathom walking around with jizz breath all day
    hey friend, i think the reservation index needs to be updated in terms of both mons that are up for reservation and an update list of QC and mods
    so we never officially scheduled for hydrei cup, i'll be around most of today and tomorrow, tho I have an exam in the evening, I'm sure we can catch eachother online at some point. Ready when you are.
    when would you like to play for nu open im gmt+2
    dodmen
    dodmen
    hey, are you available Saturday anytime between 3-8pm your time?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    Yeah easily, that works best for me
    dodmen
    dodmen
    cool, just msg me here when you're on at that time
    i have been subbed in for kiyo my friend when would u care to play (im gmt-7 and free for all of this weekend)
    dodmen
    dodmen
    hey man would you be able to play today at like 2:30 your time? or otherwise sometime tomorrow morning around 10am your time or a bit later
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    today is good
    when do u want to play lc open?
    dodmen
    dodmen
    gmt-5 can you play Thursday around 4:30pm or so? Otherwise not sure when I'm free on the weekend, I'll have to let you know Friday.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    i cant make a 100 percent promise ill be able to stay awake but ill try for 4:30 thursday :)
    yo do you think I could reserve Mienshao in UU despite having 3 already up?
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sorry I saw this late, yes you can
    nu open when play?

GMT +1, after 8pms usually good
    dodmen
    dodmen
    what about today at like 11-midnight your time?
    fitzy72
    11 today would be ok for me
    dodmen
    dodmen
    im early so hmu whenever you're ready, no rush though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…