n10siT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do u wanna duu? im gm +2, free during weekdays between 6-9 pm (but not today), on weekends before 8 pm
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Can you do 9 pm your time on Friday, this would be 2 pm for me
    Fran
    Fran
    ok, that works
    Hi! Paired for DUU Fall Showdown, available to play Wednesday all day, est/gmt-4
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Wed actually works for me, I’m busy this weekend. How’s 8 pm your time sound?
    MorganORNot
    MorganORNot
    Perfect, 8 pm is great
    Hiya. We're battling in the DUbers championship. I live in Australia at utc+10. Since I work a 9-5 job, our timezones might line up a bit better on the weekend, say on my Saturday/Sunday, which is your Friday/Saturday. I should be definitely free in the afternoon both of those days, which is your evening. Let me know what suits you and we'll figure something out.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    how does 11pm saturday my time sound? i believe this would be 2pm sunday for you, unless you work on sunday. let me know
    Mindape
    Mindape
    That should work. Time zone calculation sounds right. See you then!
    Mindape
    Mindape
    We are on in about 10 minutes if my scheduling is correct. I'll be chilling out on showdown as Olynpicsvgc, ready when you are.
    dubs ssnl, -4
    n10siT
    n10siT
    wanna shoot for saturday at like 8 pm your time
    KW
    KW
    works
    n10siT
    n10siT
    can you play tomorrow? i can also still play tonight if you are around
    hey we're matched up for the ubers seasonal hmu when u are available to play
    n10siT
    n10siT
    im gmt-5 and can play anytime after 6 pm my time
    lkapkd1
    lkapkd1
    ok what's your ps name just so i know who to look for
    n10siT
    n10siT
    n10sit
    hey we are paired for DOU summer seasonal loser's bracket. I'm GMT-4 (EST) and can play between 10 pm and 1am my time tonight or tomorrow between noon and about 5pm my time. Sorry for the late contact (week ended up being pretty busy), but what time will work for you?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    want to play at 10pm your time tonight
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    yes that will work
    n10siT
    n10siT
    whoops - got distracted and totally missed the time. i'm getting on ps now if you can still play but if not take the win
    When do you want to play? I'm EDT and would most likely be able to play Today or Tomorrow around 6 PM or later, and Sunday nearly any time.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    wanna shoot for tomorrow at like 7 pm your time?
    Ransei
    Ransei
    I got no problem with that
    Yo we are paired for rd 1 of the dou summer seasonal. I'm EST and i'm free any weekday after 4pm my time, not sure how free i'll be able to be over the weekend, but I should be able to make something work if it comes down to that.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    hows thursday at 8 pm your time sound? would be 7 pm for me
    AtmosphereVGC
    that works
    AtmosphereVGC
    Ready a little early, i'll be on as AtmosphereVGC.
    hi, when do u want to play for duu? im gmt +2 free anytime before wednesday, would be cool if we could play tomorrow evening
    n10siT
    n10siT
    hows 8 pm your time tomorrow sound? this would be 1pm for me
    Fran
    Fran
    sure, that works
    Hiya i'm the guy you have to play in ubers
    Alkius
    Sorry about the delay and my timezone is gmt-4. And yea im open after 6PM as well so any day you are good to go let me know.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    how does saturday at 4 pm my time sound?
    Alkius
    Yea that sounds good to me, see ya then
    play when for untier
    n10siT
    n10siT
    any time after 6 pm cst is good with me, cant play sat/sun bc regionals
    marilli
    marilli
    can play monday n after yeah? i think i wanna get my dou game done before playing this
    n10siT
    n10siT
    for sure, yeah i can do monday night the 29th
    When play for kickoff tour? I'm est and can play weekdays after 4pm and before 10pm, and weekends are hit or miss so idk if I'll be able to play then or not yet.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    On ready and waiting
    n10siT
    n10siT
    ah f i suck if ur still around we can play , if not i can do tonight later or tomorrow/weekend same time
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Putting it here so it's on the record that were now playing tomorrow at 8pm est now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…