teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when would you be able to fight for GSC global? I’m GMT+1, prefer friday/saturday nights
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Available up to 5pm your time tomorrow, sorry ;/
    teal6
    teal6
    alright, yeah that wont work as im at work until at least 730PM, want to do saturday around 3PM my time?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Yeah that’s fine
    hey when can you do ghosting tour? our schedules are relatively flexible but probably most available 9 pm est on non fridays or saturdays
    teal6
    teal6
    yo, we have a pretty international crew, want to aim around sunday then? weekend is best for our group
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    oops sry for late reply. One of our guys cant make sunday but if weekdays arent realistic we could play anyway if needed
    oras uu cup? gmt+4 can play anytime but tomorrow.
    teal6
    teal6
    i can play more or less any time sunday, hit me up here or smogtours on RED WHITE and TEAL (i'll be near the top)
    teal6
    teal6
    hi im on
    Was that last Cryonicles logo in the Workshop in your favor, or are you still looking? Dug up Zracknel's older logos since I felt it'd be a shame to revert to that mascot and not make use of them:
    hello to all , my new position is to never ever discuss TD stuff w/ anyone in public , for good - thanks and farewell.
    Hello I just talked to Zarel about a game limit. While I agree, an hour limit is ridiuculous and destructive, do you not think some sort of limit needs to come to be? Some sort of draw possibility? after reading all the policy review threads, we're in a position where there is no acknowledgement that it is really common for a stall vs stall matchup to be endless if you simply switch in and out of renegerator pokemon.
    Machiavelli
    The prevelance of regenerator is in every tier, gen 5 and up. I do not think the answer is that "stall should bring a win condition" and such, i think you'll agree that is a strange argument. I only brought this to you as Zarel said "OU (i guess UU in your case) tournament players dont agree with a limit"
    Machiavelli
    Is the answer to these games simply to be a battle of who gets tired first? It is very similar to chess, where a draw exists when only two pieces remain, because while you technically *can* play infinite moves, the assumption is youre smart enough to see a draw. While chess is not as sophisticated, it has gotten to point in some matchups where people have gained the intelligence to see when a game will be infinite.
    Machiavelli
    While pokemon* is not as sophisticated as chess... Anyway, it has evolved to a point where some situations are "predictable" in an otherwise messy-looking and all over the place game, and similarly to chess, you dont capture the king for this reason, because there is no need to and the game can already be seen to be won. Sorry for spamming here, but i cant talk in the policy threads and you seem interested.
    Grats on the win :]
    You should check out cryos logo i did in case u havent yet, gimme feedback if u want oo
    teal6
    teal6
    ah i should have said something, i passed it on to my retains and assistant manager and we are discussing! thank you very much
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    alright, let me know what you want changed or removed etc and ill be happy to do it n_n
    Ei, we need to play for Top Down Knock Down, BH Edition (Round 1). When can u play? I can play almost everyday but i need to schedule the time. (Im gmt+1)
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man i can play any weekday past 730 PM GMT-5
    ThePrime
    ThePrime
    Emm, thats hard for me cause that would be deep in the night for me. Any other possibilities?
    If only that trophy was teal.
    jk

All jokes aside, congrats bro. You really deserved it. :]
    teal6
    teal6
    soon! GS VII!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…