Smogon Forums

Skyman
Skyman
I'll have to get back to you when I find out my work schedule for the week, unfortunately. Should be tomorrow.
Skyman
Skyman
Best I can do is noon or so my time on Friday, or after work on Sunday (about 6pm my time).
guangguang
guangguang
i want paly in sunday 12 afternoon my time.
Skyman
Skyman
I can't play on Saturday my time, which that would be.
guangguang
guangguang
Sunday 6pm your time is 7am on my Monday morning which is not reasonable at all, it's monday and i have to go to school. Can't you do either your Friday or Saturday 11pm or so at night? That should be a decent time for you and that works for me too.
Skyman
Skyman
I literally can't do then, I am going in to work now (called in early) and I work a double tomorrow until midnight my time.
guangguang
guangguang
Hi, we got a extension so let's get this done. I'm have school during the week but I should be available through 11am-10pm my time GMT+8. You are GMT-5 so I suggest that we battle Monday around 10:30 pm your time, or Tuesday around 8:30 or 9 am your time (or earlier in the morning if you prefer but i doubt you want that). I can try Tuesday 9:30 pm your time but this isn't guaranteed and I would much prefer the former two time.
Skyman
Skyman
If we're doing this, it'll probably be in about 2 hours then based on the times you gave.
Skyman
Skyman
I can also try for the morning one but it might be dicey.
guangguang
guangguang
hi, im ready
guangguang
guangguang
I'll be there 10:30 pm your time. If you can rn I can do rn too.