Smogon Forums

Career Ended
Career Ended
Hey im actually pretty busy this week. Im gmt -4 and im pretty sure i can play later then 8:30 pm most nights.
sergey
well 8:30 your time is 1 in the morning for me so thats not gonna work, if you want we can play around 6-9 pm your time on saturday
Career Ended
Career Ended
umm that also not gonna work for me :O can u do like 10-1 my time tomorow thats like afternoon for you
sergey
sure
sergey
uh when do u wanna play this
Career Ended
Career Ended
we should ask for an extension, i was there at the time i said we should meet but i've also been difficult to schedule with. Im on a flight today and will be gmt-7 tomorow. I can probably get the game done after i land or sometime tuesday preferably a later time for you, as late as your comfortable playing.
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
can this get done today?
Career Ended
Career Ended
I can do it anytime in the next hour or two, if not then ig i can do it around 11 pm ur time.
sergey
an hour and a half from now would be perfect
sergey
where are u
sergey
i've been waiting for you for about an hour and a half and i'm running late for something bcs of this and i cba to wait anymore. I'm busy all week and can't play until weekend so I guess this won't be happening, it would be hilarious if u got the act win after showing up to zero of the times we agreed on but w/e
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
I'm guessing you can't do 11 pm your time right? you definitely won't have activity against you, but was asking since it seems it might be the last possible time that works for you both
Career Ended
Career Ended
I can play anytime from now
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
would it be possible to schedule a time tmrw at all?
sergey
earliest i can play is the weekend