urkerab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• http://1v1.boards.net/post/1062/thread
    This is pretty important, especially in the context of the upcoming rby 1v1 ladder. Basically, I hosted a poll amongst the 1v1 community on whether to allow 3v3 team preview a la gen 7 1v1 across all old gen 1v1 formats, and the voters near unanimously voted in favor of team preview. As such, I formally request you update all the old gen 1v1 ladders on rom to be in this format.
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    (cont.)
    I would also like you to check to see if accuracy-lowering/evasion-boosting moves are banned in those formats. If not, get rid of 'em.
    Thanks!
    -Dramps
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Gen 3 had the Evasion Moves clause already, so I added it to Gens 1, 2, 4 and 5, and I copied the accuracy-lowering bans from Gen 6 to the lower gens.
    I'm trying to help my friend grow his psim, any advice on how to gain new attention / new members?
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Not really sorry... when I started I only set it up so that I could test fixes out, and it was only because Snaquaza stopped running Aqua and Abyssal Bot needed a new home that I started to pick up the traffic, and then I got into coding OMs which is why ROM has so many...
    Hey just wanna say something for "The Good Old Days" mix and mega tournament, I was facing a Darkrai holding Pidgeotite and when it megad it was unable to use Dark Void with the message, "Only Darkrai can use Dark Void." This is that SuMo change, meaning once Darkrai mega evolves it no longer registers as Darkrai and thus can't use the move. This was played in the MnM AG tier.
    urkerab
    urkerab
    ROM has slightly different Mix and Mega code to main, and one subtle difference is that when you mega evolve Darkrai it turns into Darkrai-Mega; unfortunately Dark Void isn't coded to work with Darkrai-Mega, only with Darkrai, hence the observed behaviour.
    code Dual Wielding imo
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Sorry, still haven't got around to making Enchanted Items work properly after the Typescript changes...
    Out of curiosity, who created frantic fusions?
    I'm trying to get it approved as an official om, but don't want to steal credit.
    urkerab
    urkerab
    My understanding is that that is correct behaviour, although a cursory search I made was unable to confirm or deny it.
    urkerab
    urkerab
    It seems likely that Metronome shouldn't be able to call Shell Trap, but again I don't have proof.
    lepton
    ok. not really relevant tho lik
    Hey. Do you think you could help with coding Fusion Evolution? Its a tedious task, but you wouldn't be the only one and alot is coded so far.
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    More along the lines of the abilities and / or moves
    G-Luke
    G-Luke
    And also general issues with the code of the meta itself. According to charizard8888, it constantly crashes
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Abilities/moves still counts as coding a fusion, but I would consider helping out with the crashes.
    ROM is kill, now OMs is dead forever unless some new server comes up to take the mantle.

And then, ROM will come back, but with a limited selection of things, and no one will use it.
    urkerab
    urkerab
    My wireless repeater died, and I can't get the server to work with any of my wireless adapters, so I had to move it to cable it to the router, and even then it turned itself off twice for no apparent reason... it's not been a good weekend :-(
    Pika Xreme
    Pika Xreme
    Welp.

By the way, what's a STABmons Deluxe? Is it supposed to be STABmons+? Because it clearly doesn't work that way.
    Spandan
    Spandan
    Its for the STABMons Deluxe tour
    hey! could you possibly add sketch to stabbies deluxe banlist? thanks :)
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Done. (As an exclude, rather than a ban, so Smeargle still gets sketch, because it learns it naturally. Should Chatter be an exclude too, rather than a ban?)
    skies
    skies
    Chatter should be Exclude, though no one uses chatot. :p
    Hey! Just so you know (although you've probably seen the rom chat), Got Talent is rejecting teams, giving a blank problem list. Ran it on my local server and it worked fine, might have just been something weird from transferring the code. Oh and this literally just happened but grats on global mod :]
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Yeah, my fault for breaking the validator trying to simplify the code for Head Start. Sorry about that.
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    Nah it's no problem, just wanted to let you know!
    Congratulations on moderator in Help. :D
    urkerab
    urkerab
    Huh, when did I get that? I removed Help from my autojoin list months ago...
    deetah
    deetah
    I think you got it a day or so ago from asgdf. Since you are global driver, you can get moderator in Help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…