PA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. We're matched for AG SSnl. I'm GMT -6/CST. I should have time tomorrow and Tuesday anytime after 14:00. Lmk when you have time to throw down ^_^
    PA
    PA
    Are you good at 2?
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    Soonest I have is Wednesday. We'll need an extension at this point the way things are going
    PA
    PA
    Yeah most likely wednesday right ok and are you fine at 5:00 my time?
    I planned something for today since I never got a reply so it'll either have to be tomorrow or during an extension. I'd like to strike tiers before we play, though. Which time can you play tomorrow and if you can't play tomorrow, which times Monday-Wednesday?

Also, please click "comment" on this message or reply on my profile because otherwise, I won't get an alert. I didn't see this until Natalie told me.
    PA
    PA
    Btw can we play at 6?
    PA
    PA
    Actually m8 seems like we cant do monday since you come late so is 8:00 tommorow fine for you?
    Ark
    Ark
    Typo'd, meant to strike NU; ignore that and pretend we struck NU please (good thing I listed the tiers I want to play).

8 pm today works. I'll see you then.
    Since I can't seem to find you on PS, when can you play? I'm available most of Friday and the entire weekend, from noon my time until midnight. I'm GMT+1.

Also, which tier do you strike first?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…