Tokyo Tom
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey wcop here aswell. Gmt +2 and im mostly available the weekends, preferably on the last week if possible, so lmk if thats doable for you
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Yo, yeah Sunday 8pm sounds good for me. See you there
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Oh thats stupid I forgot ill be out from 6pm until 8:30pm~. Can we aim for something like 10-11pm my time?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    That should work!
    Hey when do you want to play for wcop? I'm gmt -4. I would highly prefer to play on the last weekend because I recently just moved into a new house a few days ago, so I'm gonna be a little busy this week and I'm gonna be playing a game on the 2nd weekend and a game early on the 3rd week. So, the 3rd weekend would be perfect for me. lmk what works for you though.
    FMG
    FMG
    actually does sunday work? I'm gonna be more free on sunday so I can do anytime as long as its after like 1 pm.
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Yep that's fine with me! I'm planning to play Bloody Alfa around 2-3 so does around then work for you?
    FMG
    FMG
    Yeah that’s fine, we can play whenever you finish playing Alfa or if you need a break or smth after the game.
    Hi, we play for wcop, I'm gmt+2. I would like to play one game early wk2 (between sunday 28 - wednesday 1 6-10pm), would that be fine with you?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Would you be able to do in the 6-7 range?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    So I have a meeting that came up at 8:30 your time, worst case I can try to play through it. Otherwise, are you free at all on Thursday or Friday to play? I'm off both of those days so I should be free whenever. Again, sorry for the late response, work stuff is annoying for scheduling haha
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I can play at 7 (in 35min) tonight is that fine for you?
    ♫ AY YUH MUH ICED TEA YUH AYYY YUH ♫
    ♫ MUH ICED TEA YUUUUH ♫
    ♫ AYYYYYY ♫
    Empress
    Empress
    I'll take "things that aged poorly" for $200, Alex.
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    I don't think this aged /that/ poorly tbh
    Empress
    Empress
    I thought he was perma'd. Guess I was wrong
    ♫ I closed both locks below the window; I closed both blinds and turned away ♫
    ♫ Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes goodbye's the only way, oh ♫
    ♫ And the sun will set for you; the sun will set for you ♫
    ♫ And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in gray ♫
    ♫ And the sun will set for you ♫
    hey we play for wcop, im gmt-7 and would prefer weekend cuz my weekdays are packed
    hey man we should probably schedule for wcop. i'm gmt +2 and i'd prefer to play this weekend rather than the last one. i'm available pretty much all day up to 1 am. when would you like to get this done?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Ohhh ok sounds good. I don’t know my schedule yet but like, I should be good most of the time next weekend
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    when are you free tomorrow my dude
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    ok i'll expedite the process. is there any chance you can play late your time tomorrow night. like past 6 my time
    -4, i'd prefer to play earlier than later. wanna shot for this weekend?
    dice
    dice
    let’s shoot for tmrw night. what time?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    hmm, can we say like 9 or 10? i believe i'm -4 also due to daylight savings, but i'm not too good w/ this stuff
    dice
    dice
    9 works
    Hi you got subbed in as my opponent in the OU tournament. I don't understand the time zone system we are supposed to use, but I am in US Central time, where it is currently 7:13 P.M.. The times in which I can battle are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (11:30a.m.-12noon and after 10p.m.) And weekends depending on my work schedule. If another time works better, give me a specific date and time and I will do my bes
    how have you been my dude
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    yooo! i've been alright man. back at school from the holidays. hbu?
    Hey bro when do you wanna play? I’d probably prefer in the evening sometime but if that doesn’t work for you just let me know. US Central time zone.
    UD
    UD
    Hahaha. That would be a formidable opponent I must admit. I think the deadline is actually the 7th. But yeah let’s just meet up on SmogTours sometime? Unless you just wanna aim for a specific time, which I can do.
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    yeah, I should be able to do most evenings, I'll be online
    UD
    UD
    Sounds good bud
    Yo, we play for the Tyranitar Cup. My timezone is +1 GMT and i am mostly free in the evening, let me know when you are able to play
    Eseque: I was convinced by the LC discord to have sex pre-marriage. I now have HIV and a dirty conscience. This is why I was late with r2 of the GSC grand slam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…