EonX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't wanna put a one-liner in the PU thread, but does the cacturne set you posted have 29 HP IVs for a specific reason?
    EonX
    EonX
    Rounds down Life Orb recoil since Giga Drain can help you stick around for a bit
    LettuceLeaf07
    Ah. Thanks!
    EonX
    EonX
    NP. If you end up going the physical mixed route, it's not exactly necessary since you won't be using Giga Drain on that set
    hi we're matched for rupl, when do you want to play? i'm gmt+2 and would prefer the weekend (sat/sun) if possible.
    EonX
    EonX
    Pretty much any time after 1-2 pm my time (gmt-5) sorry about not getting to this sooner
    esche
    esche
    np, let's say 2pm then? 3pm works too but the sooner the better for me.
    EonX
    EonX
    Sounds like a plan to me
    hey, we play for rupl and i can do 7:30am-1:00pm gmt -4 and would prefer if we play on the weekend. let me know what works for you, thanks
    Nat
    Nat
    hi, friendly reminder we play sunday 10am gmt -4 :o
    EonX
    EonX
    Thanks. Will be there :]
    Nat
    Nat
    just a reminder we play in about 5 minutes
    I feel like you haven't changed your avatar since 2012 or am I incorrect
    EonX
    EonX
    It's been a while. I'll change it for Christmas, but that's been it for the most part I believe
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    Didn't you have a xenoblade avatar at one point?
    Watch out I'm gonna like every single one of your RU posts >:]
    EonX
    EonX
    I am prepared!!!
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuualpha-507984680

every single game with this team except 1 against webs HO has been 100+ turns lmao. this specific one ended up being crobat vs. registeel 1v1 with my bat PP stalling his regi out of seismic tosses and making him struggle to death after taunt..

also shows how silvally is a great fairy check. florges couldn't do anything :D
    EonX
    EonX
    that was an.... interesting battle. The Speed Silvally has over Blade is really neat considering how dangerous LO Garde would otherwise be for the team.
    Merry Christmas bro. Hope you enjoy it. :]
    EonX
    EonX
    Thanks man. Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you got cool stuff :]
    Snoo
    I usually get my stuff after Christmas. LOL

It's not like it was when you were a kid. Hope you got some cool stuff as well. Maybe a few Pokémon plush or two. :]
    EonX
    EonX
    Mario-themed 3DS and a headset were the highlights. Too bad the headset is a bit tight LOL
    Silvally @ Steel Memory
    Ability: RKS System
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Multi-Attack
    - Swords Dance
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

:thinking:

florges/regimola counter yn

too bad walled by doublade..
    EonX