Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you from the past? Why live in the past when you can live in the future? Ummmmmm..... I know it's a bad pick up line :P
    Drud
    wait, what? o.o
    edudittA
    edudittA
    That was just a very bad reference to the fact that you're a RoA player! :/
    we’re playin for the God tour. I’m UTC-7, and can play after 5 tomorrow, before noon or after 7 wednesday, after noon thursday, after 5 friday, and all day on the 23rd
    hey when are you down for nuzlocke tour
    Drud
    hey im gmt +1, want to play tuesday 9pm my time?
    Boomalacka
    Boomalacka
    cant do that, im gmt-5, i think that the weekend is best
    Hi man, I'm ready to play for the "oras ubers tournament". I can play at 10h until 16h Monday-Friday. I do not know my timezone but it's 13h46 now for me.
    when do you want to play for usum release tour? im gmt+0 and pretty flexible, best days are tomorrow and wednesday though
    Drud
    hi there, im gmt +1 and cant actually play during the weekdays as i am really busy with exams, im free after thursday and im normally on 3 to 8 pm my time on those days
    p2
    ok, wanna aim for friday? i should be able to play between 3-4pm my time
    Drud
    that works, see you then
    Yo, Button Clicker Tour. I'm GMT +11, and I'll be able to play whenever my time on the weekend, as long as it isn't before 11am. In terms of weekdays I can only do around 6-10pm my time due to school and other activities.
    Drud
    gmt +1, 9am my time tomorrow?
    BM
    BM
    sounds fine
    We're paired for the SM OU Tournament to celebrate ULTRA SUMO. How's it feeling around Saturday or Sunday to give time for Thanksgiving and the like?
    Hi. We're paired for RoA Olympics in BW UU. When can you play ? I'm GMT +1 and free everyday this week before 5 PM and Week-end.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Nevermind, I won't be available at this time, sorry... (Also I'm +2 too, I missclicked...)
    Drud
    saturday 8pm?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    No sorry, I won't be available either. Since we have a generous deadline, can we play next week ? Anytime between Tuesday and Friday would work.
    When u wanna play the RU Swiss?
    Drud
    gmt +2 8pm my time saturday?
    Natan
    Natan
    Ok
    Natan
    Natan
    So I didn't find u yesterday, can u go today in 1 hour? Any day works for me anyway
    LC Ssnls R3. I'm free in the evenings usually except tuesday and thursday.
    Already have a team tour match scheduled on wednesday sooo... want to go for Friday 8PM or so? (GMT +2 Ofcourse)
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Need to run an errand for fam around 7... For a safe margin, expect me to login at 9PM rather than 8.
    Drud
    that's fine, see you then
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    Alright im here in lc room.
    Lc ssnl I'm -7 and would prefer to play in afternoon but if that's bad in your timezone we can play wknd
    Drud
    can we still play 10pm gmt +2
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I can't really play until 5 or 6 pm which would have to be super late your time. I'm fine asking for an extension but as I said I can only really play in the afternoon during the week which is late at night for you
    Nineage
    Nineage
    actually i managed to get on so im here for a little if you can still play
    we need to battle for BL Mons Matter, I am gmt + 2, when can you play?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I already have a battle at 9pm today, but when that battle is done I'll commment here to see if you're still available
    Brancus
    Brancus
    sorry it took so long, I can play now
    Brancus
    Brancus
    when do you want to reschedule?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…