Aberforth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ou majors when? gmt-6, prefer playing asap
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    I'm GMT+10, does the time you sent that message work for you tomorrow? That would be my 9am wednesday.
    Gray
    Sounds good, see you then
    Gray
    ill be online as imjustgray, chal whenever
    hey, when OU Major? I'm GMT+1
    Cousiin
    Cousiin
    yeah that should be good
    Cousiin
    Cousiin
    yo i'm on main as cousiin
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Oops. For some reason I thought today was thursday. You mind if we do this the same time tomorrow? or are you still on to do this right now, given that it's nearly 3am my time, i cant exactly stick around for ages.
    yo, we have to play for ubers ssnl- i'm gmt-5. care to play this weekend?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    hey my electric was out literally all day so I just now hopped on and saw ur message. 15 hours from the time you last sent your message is totally fine for me. (it'll be 8:30am my time). if i'm not there at that time, you can take the win. we're currently going through a blizzard so my internet is really spotty rn lol
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Ok, hope it all goes well. Stay safe in the blizzard!
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Around from now until we're meant to play, lmk when you're ready.
    Hello, when can you play for the Ubers Flying Economy Tour? I'm gmt +1
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Oops, thought I had contacted, I'm an idiot. Uh, I'd prefer the weekend, I'm GMT+10, want to do about midday on either Sat or Sunday?
    Hats
    np np, u can play rn ?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    You sent that at 4:44am my time. So no.
    hey, we're matched for ubers ssnl r1. i'm -5, when do you want to play?
    Will
    Will
    i'm very sorry, was doing homework and had phone in silent mode. please take the win.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    OK, hope the homework goes well.
    Will
    Will
    thank you and sorry again; good luck in the ssnl!
    Hi bro we have to play for penta. I'm GMT - 5. Can you play at my Saturday night / Sunday morning or early afternoon?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    I'm GMT+10. Your 8pm/my 11am on your Saturday/my Sunday seems like a reasonable time if that works for you.
    ckw
    ckw
    Sure sounds good. See you then
    we play for ubers penta, lmk when you could play... my PS name is "za"... Friday would be ideal for me but I can probably make most days work if needed.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    I'm GMT+10, is your friday my saturday? I can do about 10am my time Saturday, which is midnight UK and 8pm EST, if that works for you? I can go about an hour earlier if that's easier for you but 10am is my preference.
    za
    za
    im EST, which is currently GMT-5... so I THINK your 10 AM is actually 7 PM for me, but I can do that either way.
    Hey, when do you want to play for USUM tour ? im gmt +2, an evening in the weekend would be best for me
    What is your GMT? I'll be your next opponent at the Ubers Open, and tell me when and at what time you're available so I can see if I can too at that time.
    Rei Karpa
    Rei Karpa
    I will stay until 23:00 online waiting for you to appear, if it does not work, we will set another time
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Sorry, I had something unexpected come up that needed my immediate attention. Can you do the same time but tomorrow? If not, what sort of times work better for you?
    Rei Karpa
    Rei Karpa
    It may be the same time on Monday
    Hey, I'm your opponent for Round 2 of the NU Open. I am UTC -5 and have a very flexible schedule before August 4. Wednesday works great for me, but I'll let you pick the time.
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Alright, I have to head out. Now that I know my schedule, I will be available tonight @11pm my time, (which would be 2pm your time). Please let me know that this time works. This is pretty much the only time that works for me these next two days.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    You said 9-9:30pm, not am. I'll try to be on at about 2pm, but cant guarantee that.
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Oh geez. I'm sorry about that. That was a typing error. I'm trying to get adjusted to this timezone difference in one of my busiest weeks this summer. Hopefully I'll see you in less than an hour, but I understand if you can't.
    When do you want to play for Seasonal? I'm EST, and afternoons/mid-evenings (14:00-16:00 or 21:00-22:00) work best.
    VictoriasDelibirds
    VictoriasDelibirds
    If you could push that to 12:30 pm/10:30 pm, that would be ideal. If it works for you, I'll see you then in the Ubers room.
    VictoriasDelibirds
    VictoriasDelibirds
    I waited for you until midnight my time, and I really don't want to play an important series starting any later than that. Sorry, man.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Oops, sorry about that, I was revising most of the day and completely forgot I had scheduled anything. I've messaged u on discord to see if we can get this done.
    yo, when powc, im gmt+2
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    want to try for saturday around lunchtime for you? I'm GMT+10
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    i can't weekends at lunchtime, but I can thursday in that time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…